[Resolved]  Radhika Jewels — Jewellery fraud

Kindly be noted that we have complained against the fraud and cheating done by Radhika Jewels, bpc road, with myself while purchasing the Gold and other Jewelery items from their shop.

The jewelery articles purchased by me from their shop situated at Baroda is of degraded quality. After the purchase, once incidentally I checked the same with Hallmarking agent and the same found very low quality. Once the same intimated to Radhika Jewels, bpc road, baroda and Radhika Jewellers at new sama road branch people they first initiated by offering the money back after deduction the making charges . For this when asked for the clarification for deducting the making charges and the cheating they started threatening me by saying that they will give back the money to me only as per their terms and its better not to ask for any further clarifications.

Further to that they are saying if I would go against them then the things will go worse to me and they may not be held responsible for any kind of losses , by physical or monetary , to me and will go down to any level to harass and humiliate me.

Even though earlier several times self had initiated the complaints till date all are in vain as till date no authorities are responded to the complaints.

Request your kind and immediate reply and action on this regard..

Comments

I am too one of the customer. Thanks to bring it to our knowledge. I will also be going for the test and the certification as its the matter of the faith. And as far as the middle class people are concern, they make a lot of effort in purchasing these kind of products and if they cheated like this they don't have place in market. The best place for them is "Government Custody". I am also with you.
Thnx for sharing this information. I think I will not go to that shop again to buy jewellery :(

One thing for sure if im not paying fake money then why the hell do i get fake jewellery ?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
If the said complaint is correct and the Radhika Jewels are made the fraud then its really shameful. If they are making such malpractice to cheat their customers then they have to be thrown out of the market. This is a very serious issue as one buys precious jewelery with the faith that the jeweler is genuine and will not provide bad quality product.

I wonder if they are having a valid BIS hallmarking !! if not why people are being so foolish to go and buy precious things from a non-authorised Jewler??

Thanks for your intimation..
this kind of fraud cannot be tolerated and need to be taking very seriously.
how many customers got cheated like you?? you should give this matter to media. then these cheaters will get punish.
good
very good
aa samaj na bhola loko ne lutava vada o ne jaher bazar ma badha ni same saja karvi joi e, emane chhodva na joi e.
ane hu pan sathe j chu, karan ke mari sathe pan aavuj kaik thayu che, me chandra ni ring 26, 000/- rupiya ma lidhi ane jyare e me pachi aapva ni vaat kari to ena sidha aa lutara o e eni kimmat Rs. 16500/- Kari didhi.

to su aapde aava loko ne chhod va joi e.

loko aava lutara o ni same sant kem betha che, ke pachi loko ne emani parseva ni kamai ni koi padi nathi,

to have to kai karo !!!

ANE HA HU TO HAMESHA TAMARA AA MISSION MA TAMARI JODE J CHU, MARA LAYAK KAI PAN KAM HOI TO BOLO HU TAYA HU HAJAR.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other