RADIO ONE -94.3 FM BANGALORE — Prize not received after winning contest

SANCHARAN ROY
I have won the IPL Phataphat quiz on Radio One, Bangalore (94.3FM ) on 15th May, 2008 .

Even after repeated emails to the company no one has contacted me on how to claim the prize .

I feel that the company is running a massive fraud wherein they encourage people to send them SMS with the correct answers . all correct SMS do not win a prize . Even if you win the contest, they do not give you the prize .

Pls take proper action against the company and make other listeners aware of this Scam so that no one spends money on sending them SMS.

Sancharan Roy

Comments

I Had won a goodie bag on 7th Oct.Did not recieve it yet.It was hosted By Pavitra.How to contact?

Soma
hello radio 94.3,
this is saurabh khare, its very exciting to me that i have won a couple movie ticket in a contest by Mj pavitra on friday(15-oct), but i could not received that prize, plz inform me either on my mail id is [email protected] or ring me @[protected].

thanku
This was to bring to notice that radio one is trimming all the nice songs and playing only one or two paragraphs of each song that is not at all desirable...
Its a request that eitherthey play the complete songs or v would deeply want another radio station that plays hindi songs...

Sorry to say from many days they are palying repeated songs, specailly in morning 7am to 2pm.Please put selected hindi songs. Between hindi songs play some latest kannada hit songs, Bcos we are staying in karnataka.
Yes its true.I have won music e ustaad on 19th October and they said they will send a mail and have noted the mail id. but nobody has sent the mail or contacted yet
Hi this is amol from mumbai. Me a regular listener of radio one and won some 9ce gifts from radio one mumbai and had no problem i gt a call on d second day from them.
Even i have won various contests but haven't once received a call from them telling me how i can collect my pize.
I have just stopped send them messages or trying to call them.
They Suck!

Radio One 94.3 FM — NOT RECEIVED MY PRIZE YET

I am a regular listner of Radio one. I admire and also participate in all radio one contests.
I understand that everyone will not get a chance to get a line/call with RJs due to huge entries.

However I got a chance to participate and win in RJ Pavithra's show on 8th December,2010.
I was told, I will get a call from Radio one later. I waited for 2 weeks. Till now no communication from them.

I also dropped in a mail requesting for my prize at - [email protected]
No response to my mail as well.

I would really appreciate if radio one can let the users know when they will receive their prizes.
Keep up your reputation, please.

Vinayak
[email protected]
Radio One has no intention to pay. Even I wasted so much money in calling them. Even after winning the contest, they do not have courtesy to provide information to claim the vouchers.

Radio One — Fake Broadcasting on Channel

I've made many calls to Radio One and also won the contests during X - Mas.

I've not yet received a single call or email with the information to claim the vouchers. Telephone numbers given on the website are not being answered nor emails. I've also submitted the feedback on their website but no response yet.

They are simply making money from our calls with no intention to pay. This must be stopped at least.
Still no response from Radio one.. Can we take them to court for fooling people around?
OMG is these complains r true, I hope its not as I really enjoy Raio one all shoes.

Kusum
On 31st Jan I won a gift voucher from FM radio 94.3. Its two days over and still I am awaiting for my gift voucher. Even FM radio people will not pick the call regarding the same. I waste to listen FM radio 94.3. Its better listen to other channel. 1st of all just to participate in contest we need to send more than 10-15 sms and each sms cost Rs3. Is any one can help regarding the same. Its a FRAUD. FRAUD Game show on air.
XZY
hey u, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ...
I have given 2 times right answer through SMS.
But even then they didnt reply and carry on with same question.

This is a fraud so please be aware and do not send any message or do not call.

Parvesh Rulhan
hi!
i have won 2 prizes on radio one too!
and sadly i haven't been informed the status to my prizes and when i shall receive it!
im from mumbai and i need to know how to contact the mumbai so as to clear this issue out!

roshni parekh
i have won movie couple vouchers twice till date and have not recived any calls or any info. abt how and when to collect my ticket...
and i have been trying to get in contact with the radio one team but ALL THE NO"S GIVEN ON UR WEBSITE ARE ALWAYS BUSY...
and now i have lost all interest to take part in any compititions...
i would like my movie vouchers ASAP
I have made so many calls to the landline number to register for birth day Bakra to my Friend...But no body is picking that call. Can anyone send me Prithvi's mail id or valid contact number to call them. the number which i have with me is 41156943. Kindly do it ASAP

Shilpa
I am rituparna tewari here...I want to make my uncle as a Birthday Bakra on 23rd March..He works in symphiny company as a manager .His name is binoy kumar pandey and Contact number is [protected]...Please Please Please Prithvi do this for me...I'm a great fan of urs...pls pls pls do it for me...
i love u prithivi