[Resolved]  RAGHU GAS AGENCY,GURGAON. — GAS CYL.RECEIVED FROM 1.5~2MOTHS AFTER BOOKING

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I HAVE GAS CONNECTION FROM RAGHU GAS AGENCY ,KHANDSA ROAD,GURGAON.
THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.
AFTER 20 DAYS BOOKING WE MAKE A LOTS OF CALL AND TAKES ROUND FOR GAS AGENCY BUT THEY DELIEVERED GAS CYL. BY THERE OWN WISH. THIS IS VERY SUFFERING FOR MY FAMILY.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS RT-1694 NAMED VIKAS KUMAR,NEAR NAWAL HOSPITAL,GURGAON.

PL. SOLVE.

VIKAS KAPOOR
LUXMI GARDEN,
NEAR NAWAL HOSPITAL,

MOBILE:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:40:05
Complaint comments  39 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

raghu gas agency for gas cylinder — gas receved after 1.5 ~ 2 months

LAST TWO YEARS I RECEIVED MY LPG GAS CYLINDER AFTER 1 MONTH OF BOOKING AND ATLEAST 20 DAYS OF BOOKING PERIOD AFTER THIS ONE MONTH AFTER I RECEIVED MY CYLINDER AFTER MANY ROUNDS AND PHONE CALLS TO AGENCY RAGHU GAS AGENCY ,KHANDSA ROAD GURAON.

REARDS,
VIKAS KAPOOR
LUXMI GARDEN,
NEAR NAWAL HOSPITAL,
GURGAON.
My Consusmer no.RT2890 since last 6 months i haven't received gas cylinder after booking of 15 days now a days where in small town customers are getting deliverd it within a week after booking there gas but for this gas agency it is horrible delivery system can't continue now it is too much you can check the record
This time also i had booked on 06/01/8 but today is 20/01/08 and no delivery...............................
Sir/Madam,

Today, we are deliberating 59th years of republic of India (Independence Day), but the consumer of Indane Gas in Gurgaon are paralyzed with their fundamental rights of raffling of Gas Facility, on account of distributors staf[censored]nfair practice of system by systemizing the telephone booking un-operated and moreover not booking the cylinder with one or the other pretext and otherwise supplying the Gas Cylinder after 10-15 days , which resulting regular problems to the consumer, as the Gurgaon Gas Agency, it reflect had systemize their connection target above the Indian Guideline, moreover Gurgaon population increase of manifold also resulted and other cause of systemize/ obligating to the Hotel/ Restaurant Holder reflected heavy shortage.

How the Indian inspection and other staff of the Indane Company considering the public grievances, which shows that indane company staff are also obliging distributor in the networking of raffling systemize unfarir practice with hidden bargain exercise and to which might be the Distt. Administration ignorance from Food Supply Department causing clear attempt of cold blooded murder of fundamental rights of riffling of the Gas Connection from India Distributor in Gurgaon

Looking for speedy systemize raffling facility to the bonafied Indane Connection Holder in democracy.

Pardeep Kumar , Rajiv Kumar , Chanderpal, Puran,
My Consusmer no.36347 since last 6 months i haven't received gas cylinder after booking of 15 days .it is too much difficult for consumer to get gas from Raghu Gas agency.
Complaints on "RAGHU GAS AGENCY,GURGAON."

This time also i had booked on 10/01/8 but today is 30/01/08 and no delivery...............................
Complaints on "RAGHU GAS AGENCY,GURGAON."
I HAVE GAS CONNECTION FROM RAGHU GAS AGENCY ,KHANDSA ROAD,GURGAON.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS RT-36437 NAMED pankaj kumar
With reference to my policy no.4034/FNP/02192091/00/000 has been issued against my credit card no. [protected].

when your officer justify me my fast request no. SR[protected] on 6 august 2007.that you give me pay only Rs.451/ per month emi. So plz fax(fax no. [protected]) my (Hiral call me no .[protected]) name mention your billing statement and reversal your money. So i have your policy continue. But your Bombay office donot meet my fax.
And ur receptionist says do not work hirral i do not know fax no. [protected].
i m cool down few month and try to reach to ur customer care [protected]. but ur officer
says me again ur request no. forward but do not response me duplicate sr no..

so after few days i have new request no.SR[protected]and call me ur head office Bombay and same word says that you give me pay only Rs.451/ per month emi. So plz fax(fax no. [protected]) my (Rajesh Ram call me no .[protected]) name mention your billing statement and reversal your money. So i have your policy continue. But your Bombay office donot meet my fax.
And ur receptionist says do not work hirral i do not know fax no. [protected].
says me again ur request no. forward but do not response me duplicate sr no..

so after few days i have new request no.SR[protected]and call me ur head office Bombay and he do not say me pay only Rs.451/ per month emi another ur policy is terminate .

And after six month ur company charge 60% extra amount me .
Ur officer false me and my policy increased 6 month.
So You give me total amount as per my policy or continued my policy. Another i have go to the consumer court and media.

Puneet Kumar Vishnoi
policy no.4034/FNP/02192091/00/000
I have a connection with Gurgaon Gas Agency, the delivery is very poor, the minimum delivery time every month is 25-30 days...This is too long, but the funny thing is they always have cylinder if you want to buy at a premium of 200-250 rupees, this is daylight robbery and the consumer is the sufferer. Indane should look into the records of GUrgaon Gas Agency.
I have a connection withRAghu Gas Agency, the delivery is very poor, the minimum delivery time after booking is 1-2 month. This is too long, but they black the cyl. in 650 rupees, this is daylight robbery and the consumer is the sufferer. Indane should look into the records of raghu Gas Agency,gurgaon my gas connection no. is 9820 and my name is mr. om parkash sharma

THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS RT-36641, NAMED SANTOSH KUMAR SINGH, H.NO-397, SAKTINAGAR, BEHIND NIRANKARI BHAWAN, GURGAON

PL. SOLVE.

SANTOSH

MOBILE:-[protected]
Dear Sir
I have been chasing to Raghu Gass Service for refilling my gass cylinder from last one month, my booking date is 30.4.2008 but as on today 06.06.2008 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled.

Sunil Arora
Con no. is R35028

Sunil Arora
Con no. is R35028
Mob no. [protected]
I have read a number of compalains of customers against the services of RAGHU GAS AGENCY, GURGAON. But it is really rediculous that even till date NO CHANGE is being seen in their quality of service.Still they are delivering cylenders after 30-60 days of booking. Wheteher the officers of IOC have become ... Do something gentlemen for the people. May we hope something ??????????????????

HEMPRAKASH MESHRAM
10 OF SEPTEMBER -2009 BOOKING BUT TODAY DATE[protected] WE HAVE NOT RECIVED THE CYLINDER LAST 10 DAY WE ARE PHONE AND PERSONALLY VISIT THE SHOP BUT NO RESPON S AWAITING OF YOUR REPLY
LAST SUNDAY HE MADE THE COMPLAIN IN SELF REGISTOR THAT YOU HAVE RECIVED ON TUESDAY BUT THREE DAYS OVER I AM NOT RECIVED THE GAS

RT-1345
HEMPRAKASH MESHRAM

THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS R-38492 NAMED ANIL THAPLIYAL, HOUSE NO 534/39/18, RAJ NAGAR, GALI NO -06, GURGAON.

PL. SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

ANIL THAPLIYAL,
HOUSE NO 534/39/18,
RAJ NAGAR, GALI NO -06,

MOBILE:-[protected]
Dear Sir
I have been chasing to Raghu Gass Service for refilling my gass cylinder from last one month, my booking date is 06.09.09 but as on today 28.10.09 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled.

Anil Thapliyal
Con no. is R38492
poor service of delivery
GAS CYL.RECEIVED FROM 1.5~2MOTHS AFTER BOOKING

THEY DELIEVERED CYLINDER AFTER 1.5 ~ 2 MONTHS EVERY MONTH SUMMER OR WINTER.
AFTER 30 DAYS BOOKING WE MAKE A LOTS OF CALL AND TAKES ROUND FOR GAS AGENCY BUT THEY DELIEVERED GAS CYL. BY THERE OWN WISH. THIS IS VERY SUFFERING FOR MY FAMILY.
ALSO HIS CONTACT NO[protected] & 2306666 NO ONE HAS PICKUP THE PHONE & RINGING ALWAYS.
MY GAS CONNECTION NO IS R-41699

Please solve this problem as earlist.

Shailendra
Dear Sir/Madam
I have been chasing to Raghu Gas Service for refilling my gass cylinder from last above one month, my booking date is 27.11.09 but as on today 31.12.09 even my so many calls & visits to there office, my cylinder is not yet filled.
Please solve my problem.

Shankar Singh Chauhan
Con no. is RT3384
Non delivery of gas even after 1 month of booking

I had booked for gas on 29.01.2010, booking NO.226, my consumer number is 955. The agency name is HAILY MANDI GAS SERVICES, BHARAT GAS SHOP NO. 3/14 PATAUDI ROAD, NEAR BUS STAND HAILY MANDI DISTT. GURGAON phone is [protected],[protected]. Everytime I call them, they assure me that the cylinder will be delivered within a day or two. Its more than a month now, but still they have not yet send me the cylinder. This is not the first time I am facing such a problem with Bharatgas. Everytime I book the gas, its the same story.

In the receipt, there is a consumer phone number given for refill of the gas, as[protected], which when called always says not in use.

Kindly, look into the above matter and help me resolve the problem.
So, Kidndly give the instruction to your agent treat the best and please give the order for immedaite delivery of my gas.

With Best regards,

PIARE LAL VERMA
HOUSE NO. 52 WARD NO. 3 TODA PUR
NEAR BHARAMA KUMARI ASHRAM
HAILY MANDI DISTT GURGAON
PHONE NO. [protected] M[protected]®

I had booked for gas on 12.12.2009, gas connection booking no. R-37968. The agency name is RAGHU GAS AGENCY, KHANDSA ROAD, GURGAON. Everytime I call them, they assure me that the cylinder will be delivered within a day or two. Its more than a one and half month now, but still they have not yet send me the cylinder. This is not the first time I am facing such a problem with Indiane Gas. Everytime I book the gas, its the same story.

Kindly, look into the above matter and help me resolve the problem.

[protected][protected]