[Resolved]  Raghu Gas Service - Khandsa Road Gurgaon — delivery problem of dealer Raghu Gas Service

Dear sir/madam,

YOUR INDANE DEALER OF KHANDSA ROAD GURGOAN-PIN-122001 'RAGHU GAS SERVICE "IS NOT SUPPLY CYLINDER AFTER MULTIPLE REQUESTS GIVEN ON PHONE MY CONSUMER NO. RT-375. HE IS POSTPONING 10 days ON DAILY BASIS. I AM SUFFERING FOR HIS POOR SERVICE . WHAT IS THE BENIFIT OF CONNECTION IF I HAVE TO TAKE CYLINDER THRO BLACK FOR RS 600/- to 700/-. PLZ REGISTER A COMPLAIN AGAINS HIM FOR PUBLIC INTERST. I am facing this irregular delivery problem since last 5 months. And now I had booked my cylinder on 29th Jan. 2008. But till today approx. one month passed, cylinder has not yet delivered inspite of my regular follow-ups:-
Problems:-
1. Delivery/supply problem on time. even after regular follow-ups within interval of time.
2. Phone picking problems + put the phone in side to shown engage.
3. Not listen properly.
4. Again and again stretching the delivery time, keep on adding time for delivery.
5. Personnaly visited 5 times.
6. called them more than 10 times.
7. Customer satisfaction is zero.
8. Please tell me how to get-rid from this problem.
9. 2 times, i took the slip and went at Godown where the public is standig and waiting there from 02:00 AM in the morning. It is very-2 horrible to get the cylinder.
10. My cylinders has got empty and using other resources (like wood etc) for cooking the food.
11. There is no monitoring system for delivering the cylinder for whom who have booked it.
12. This agency is very-2 poor in all the factors (delivery, communication, systems wise etc.)

Request is to take an immediate response and also take the necessary actions in future without any delay. I hope I will get the cylinder by tomorrrow definitely.

Thanks and regards,

Ashok
RT-375
M.no. [protected]

Comments

I agree with all the details above regarding the poor service of the said agency. It seems "Indane" has no control over its agencies and they allow the distributors to do whatever they deem fit. There is no mechanism to ensure customer satisfaction. I wonder for how long will they be able to run this dismal show in today's consumer driven times.
The customer service of Indiane is pathetic. Its hard to believe there is no responsibility shown by a blue chip company in the 21st century. I just hope there is someone in Indane who is responsible enough to take actions.

I write on behalf of many Indane customers residing in Sec-10 area. We are fully fed with the services of your distributor Raghu Gas service for the following reasons:

1: They take more than 1 month to deliver gas while other distributors in Gurgaon both Indane and otherwise deliver gas within 1 week of booking

2: There is no phone booking even though they have advertised their no.[protected]. You can dial their nos. entire day without anyone picking the number

3: Gas supplied by them in cylinders is always underweight by 2-3 KGs and there is no accountability

3: I have very clear information that they also indulge in black marketing of the cooking gas

Gas Agency — very bad service

i want to complaint against hp gas service , agency name is rashirathi gas agency , near malahi pakdi kankarbagh . there is no satisfied time to provide gas to customer. when you call the agency they say gas will delivered today but service will not be comleted. my customer no. is 493
Hi The service of Raghu gas agency khnadsa road is extremley poor and intolerable. my consumer no. is 41211 and I have booked on dated 24th Feb and the the booking no. given by the agency is 148/14 and till the date no cylinder delivery. Please take corrective action towards this agency.

M S Junaidi
H.NO. 736 Sec 10A Gurgaon

Cell No. [protected]
Is there any action being taken against Raghu Gas Service. I am sure nothing is happening. Let us do one thing if you all will support I will personally file a case in the consumer court Gurgaon against Raghu Gas Service. What I need is a written compalints from all Sec-10 and 10A residents who all are suffering because of him.

Or we all can get together on Sunday and go to Raghu Gas and close his agency.

Please contact me at [protected] to support this.

indane Gas agency (Raghu gas Service) — Very Bad service providing by gas distributor.

I have purchased new Indane Gas Connection from Raghu Gas Service,Khandsa road,Gurgaon as on[protected] my cunsumer no is 43315.As per service provider cylinder will be delivered within a week with all accessoriesbut till date as on[protected] i have not received cylinder,Copy & Ragulator.i am following every day but they are not responding properly,i got fed up and requested please cancel my gas connection and return my money but they are not responding at all..
So i request you please help me in this.

Sanjay Kumar([protected])
Consumer no-43315
Sec10A,2nd floor,Gurgaon
(Haryana)
delivery problem of dealer Raghu Gas Service
Dear sir/madam,

YOUR INDANE DEALER OF KHANDSA ROAD GURGOAN-PIN-122001 'RAGHU GAS SERVICE "IS NOT SUPPLY CYLINDER AFTER MULTIPLE REQUESTS GIVEN ON PHONE MY CONSUMER NO.21604. HE IS POSTPONING 30 days ON DAILY BASIS. I AM SUFFERING FOR HIS POOR SERVICE . WHAT IS THE BENIFIT OF CONNECTION IF I HAVE TO TAKE CYLINDER THRO BLACK FOR RS 600/- to 700/-. PLZ REGISTER A COMPLAIN AGAINS HIM FOR PUBLIC INTERST. I am facing this irregular delivery problem since last 5 months. And now I had booked my cylinder on one month. But till today approx. one month passed, cylinder has not yet delivered inspite of my regular follow-ups:-
Problems:-
2. called them more than 10 times.
3. Customer satisfaction is zero.
4. Please tell me how to get-rid from this problem.
5. 2 times, i took the slip and went at Godown where the public is standig and waiting there from 02:00 AM in the morning. It is very-2 horrible to get the cylinder.
6. My cylinders has got empty and using other resources (like wood etc) for cooking the food.
7. There is no monitoring system for delivering the cylinder for whom who have booked it.
8. This agency is very-2 poor in all the factors (delivery, communication, systems wise etc.)

Thanks and regards,

Daya Ram
My gas connection 21604
Phone no. [protected]
very poor service. NEED attention.

Customer id : 40900