[Resolved]  Railway — Pension

I was retired from Railway Service w.e.f. 30.06.08 and opted to draw my pesnion from SBI Garividi Branch (4827) Vizianagaram vide pension account PPO No. [protected] against SB Account [protected] but till date I could not received any Pension. In this context, I have lodged a complaint in December 2008 in customer care but no response. I view of the above you are requested to kindly look into the matter and arrange to pay my pension thorough Garividi Branch with a suitable reply on my E-Mail address.

Comments

railway Complaints - Pension
railway
Posted:[protected] by Oddi Suryanarayana Send email
Pension
I was retired from S E Railway Service w.e.f. 30.06.08 and opted to draw my pesnion from SBI Garividi Branch (4827) Vizianagaram vide pension account PPO No. [protected] against SB Account [protected] but till date I could not received any Pension. In this context, I have lodged a complaint in December 2008 in customer care but no response. I view of the above you are requested to kindly look into the matter and arrange to pay my pension thorough Garividi Branch with a suitable reply on my E-Mail address.

Indian Railways