[Resolved]  Rainbow Marketing — NOT DELIVERY WORKING GEYSER

I have advance RS 1500 on 15/7/2007 for a geyser, delivery data on 16/7/2009, i got delivery on the date, that was not working properly, till no respone, I have advance receipt in that i a have sign . There is a note in which advance amount is not refundable.
Rules; 1. order vail for 35 days from date of booking. 2. order once booked canot be cancelled. 3.no guarantee for electrical accessories. 4. office time 10 am to 5 pm. 5.rates prevailing at the time of supply will be charged after 35 days. 6.good once sold cannot be taken back. 7.subject to bangalore jurisdiction only.8 free service will be rendered in guarantee period only. 9. sunday holiday. 10. confirm the rate of geyser at the office before booking the order. 11. unit can be exchanged with the gas geyser or any other product. 12. advance amount should not be more than Rs 1800/-. 13. please give geyser to the authorised technician of rainbow markrting for sevicing.

Comments

Hi I took has same issue, And also their marketing executive promissed me solar light will be installed, but he took all the money and gone, now his moble swiche off, I dont whether this company got existed, Let me know if have same issue, will give a police complaint agains these people, thank!
try to help me to their phone # please

Complaint categoryCategory: Other