[Resolved]  Rainbow Multilink Marketing Pvt. Ltd — FRAUD CHEAT

02 – 09 - 2010

Respected Officer,
I would be obliged to state that I Kiran Thapa of Meghalaya East Khasi Hills invested a sum of Rs 7,000/- with a private based Company of Guwahati Assam by the name RAINBOW MULTI LINK MARKETING PVT.LTD. which I have attached.
They said that if you invest on their company the money would multiply on any basis whether you get a down line or not..i.e. if you invest Rs 2500/- it will @ to Rs 2,50,000/- .So I invested a sum of Rs 7000/- on triple investment i.e. the silver plaan, they send me a bank draft only once @ Rs 400 + .
Till now there is nothing to be heard of them and all our money gone in vain.People from my Home town Mokokchung have invested heavy amount some even Lakhs But this fraud Bloody Assamese have chewed all their sweats.
I, therefore request you to see to this problem of mine so that in future innocent people would not come to their clutch.
You can check in their site password login name are all attached in their form
id no SIL05830 PASSWORD - rainbow

Your Sincerely
Kiran Thapa
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I would be obliged to state that I shekhar mishra invested a sum of Rs 9, 000/- with a private based Company of Guwahati Assam by the name RAINBOW MULTI LINK MARKETING PVT.LTD. which I have attached.
They said that if you invest on their company the money would multiply on any basis whether you get a down line or not..i.e. if you invest Rs 3, 500/- it will @ to Rs 3, 50, 000/- .So I invested a sum of Rs 7000/- on triple investment i.e. the silver plaan, they send me a bank draft only once @ Rs 400 + .
oi lava kuta madarjat rainbow mera paisa le liya ...

Rainbow Multilink Marketing Pvt. Ltd