[Resolved]  Raj Flame Agency, Rama Park, Uttam Nagar — Late booking of gas/ Late delivery.

Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Indane with customer no.SRF5678 and have been registered with with Raj Flame
Agency Rama Park Uttam Nagar, Phone No. [protected], [protected].
Whenever I tried to book the Cylinder, no one pick up the phone or I maximum met with busy tone. If I booked the cylinder on 1260, (computerised No.) then in that case the agency do not deliver the cylinder, even after approching them. They always told me that you have not booked the cylinder properly. For an instance i have booked my cylinder dated on 21/02/2009 having booking no. 11018 but as of now i have not received any cylinder.If i compaint regarding this then i am not getting the satisfactory response.The agency is regularly selling its cylinders black. Everyone can see the scene of selling cylinders (black marketing).Maximum customers are not happy with this agency.

You are therefore requested to kindly take a strong action against this agency or please allow me
to another agency like Sharma Gas Agency, Uttam Nagar which is nice gas agency as we have a
very healthy experience with this agency.

KAMAL NAYAN
MOHAN GARDEN
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

raj flames — non- delivery of refill

Due to my several requests my refill is still not delivered to me as I am the consumer with consumer no .RF 11539 as i book my refill with very hard ship on 20.10.2008 but it is not delivered to me till 02.11.2008 . Prior to that I have suffer much difficulty on booking the refill no body picks a phone After very difficulties I get success on booking the refill but now i face another problem that is non-delivery of refill. I am the consumer of RAJ FLAMES SHOP NO. 11, SHANTI MARKET RAMA PARAK NEW DELHI .Sir please react with my complain as early as possible .Than you
These bastered people are very much creating problem for the customers. they never respond on tele phone. As we are woking people we can not visit this bludy agency again again just for booking. There is a person name Mr. Avinash, he always trying to make people fool by just saying next time your gas will book by phone & again we are facing the same problem.

we have to always going there twice once for booking & once for remidering these bastered agency person that we hv booked the cylinder that hasn;t reach till yet.

I requesting you please cancel the licence & send these whole agenct team in jail in order to save them from anger of public.

Pls. help us.

Pavan
I am a consumer ofRaj Flame rama Park Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110055 and my consumer No. is RF 5856 .I am trying from yesterday over phone NO. 25337713 and 25338997 for booking of refiles but their both No. is no reply So today I booked refile on 1260 and booking No. is 2. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE BOOK MY REFILE AND ARRANGE FOR EARLY DELIVER OF REFILES.

Krishan Kumar Tyagi
House No 32 Partap Enclave Mohan garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059 Phone No. [protected]
Date 26.03.09
Not received refile till now from Raj Flame and their telephone No. is no reply. My consumer No. is RF 5856 and booking No. is 2 on 1260 on 26.03.09
Krishan Kumar Tyagi
House NO. 32 Partap Enlave Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
I am a customer of Indane with customer no.RF07579 and have been registered with with Raj Flame Agency Rama Park Uttam Nagar, Phone No. [protected], [protected]. Whenever I tried to book the Cylinder, no one pick up the phone or I maximum met with busy tone. If I booked the cylinder on 1260, (computerised No.) then in that case the agency do not deliver the cylinder, even after approching them. They always told me that you have not booked the cylinder properly

These bastered people are very much creating problem for the customers. they never respond on tele phone. As we are woking people we can not visit this bludy agency again again just for booking. There is a person i don't know what is the name of these person, he always trying to make people fool by just saying next time your gas will book by phone & again we are facing the same problem.

we have to always going there twice once for booking & once for remidering these bastered agency person that we hv booked the cylinder that hasn't reach till yet.

Pls. help us.

D. K. Tiwari
Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Indane with customer no.14709 and have been registered with with Raj Flame
Agency Rama Park Uttam Nagar, Phone No. [protected], [protected].
I HAVE BOOKED THE CYLINDER THROUGH MOBILE ON 28/10/2011 VIDE REFILL BOOKING NO. 13890, AND RECEIVED ANOTHER SMS THAT YOU CYLINDER HAS BEEN DELIVER VIDE CASH MEMO NO. 14301 ON 02/11/2011 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER AND EVERY MONTH SUCH TYPE INCIDENT HAPPEN, LAST MONTH THERE DELIVERY MAN COME TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER IN DRUNKEN CONDITION. AND THESE DELIVERY MAN DELIVERED TO OTHER CUSTOMER. WHEN I HAVE COMPLAINTS AT RAJ FLAMES. NO RESULTS IN VAIN.

You are therefore requested to kindly take a strong action against this agency

SHIV SHANKAR
RAMA PARK

[Complaint comments]
Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Indane with customer no.11210 and have been registered with with Raj Flame
Agency Rama Park Uttam Nagar, Phone No. [protected], [protected].
I HAVE BOOKED THE CYLINDER THROUGH MOBILE ON 23/06/2012 VIDE REFILL BOOKING NO. 10802, BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER AND EVERY MONTH SUCH TYPE INCIDENT HAPPEN, WHEN I HAVE COMPLAINTS AT RAJ FLAMES. NO RESULTS IN VAIN.

You are therefore requested to kindly take a strong action against this agency

DINESH BINDRA
SAINIK NAGAR
My consumer no. is 01137 and I have booked a refill on 15.02.2020 and till date delivery not receive. Kindly provide solution immediately.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other