[Resolved]  Raj Flames,Mohan Garden,New Delhi — Indane Gas Booking & Supply

I am having problem with the above Gas agency for last 03 Month
they dont pickup Phones for Booking, one has to go personally for booking then again have to visit to complaint that Cylinder has not reached even after 15 days.
Cylinder comes less in weight ranging from 1/2 kg to 2 kg.

Can anyone help on this.

Comments

Yes! I do agree, they they don't pick up phone, say to book on 1260. After booking on 1260 if you personaly go to check they'll say your cylinder is booked the cylinder will be send, but if you don't go to check, they will not send the cylinder.
who can take action against RAJ FLAME gas agency? and we can put a consumer case against the agency. no phone pickup, no ontime delivered and communication office closed in 1pm to 4pm daily.
who has the responsible person to give me the feedback ?
same problem we r facing...
I AM COMPLAINING
mr .shalender kumar delivered Cylinder less than 2.50kg &3kg allways
add.H.NO-02 GALI NO-04 DEFFENCE ENCLAVE PART-01 MOHAN GARDEN UTTAM NAGAR 110059
CUNSUMER:- NAME-SHIV PRASAD CHAUHAN/13510
PLAESE SUJEST ME
Dear Sir, Mam

This is inform you that Raj flame gas agency provided very pathetic service and gas delivery man was a thief. Gas delivery man not give to proper gas on every cylinder and Raj flame gas agency was not provide the Email ID and number.This number ([protected]) was totally not helpful for us. because he not to provided the any mail ID and any manager number and any complaint number. Gas delivery man keep a 2 and 3 kg gas for every cylinder and agency not take the action for delivery man.

Last day24/01/2014 gas delivery man came to my house without weighing scale and I am asking for gas delivery man I can't take this cylinder without weight but delivery men was told me sorry I can't give you gas cylinder and he was move without giving me my cylinder and whenever I call ([protected]) this number he/she can not solved my problem. mr sanjay [protected] he is a head of the gas delivery boys he also can't help me. 25/01/2014 also not solved my problem.

THIEF GAS DELIVERY MAN NAME (Shalendar[protected], Bablu[protected]) I hope this number was right.

I HOPE YOU WILL BE IMPROVE OVER SERVICE AND TAKE THE ACTION OVER GAS DELIVERY MAN. (sorry but it is true).

1. GAS AGENCY ADD = Shop no - 11, shanti market, rama park, mohan garden new delhi
2. AGENCY OFFICE NUMBER - [protected]

1.MY CONSUMER NUMBER = SRF 8020
2. NAME = Mr Govind parssad
3. ADD = G-3/132 gali no-11 sai enclave mohan garden new delhi - 59
4. M.o number - [protected]

SIR I AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL AND CALL.

YOU CAN'T TAKE ACTION SO I GO CONSUMER COURT. I HAVE VOICE RECORDING ALSO.

Best regard's

Rajeev kumar ([protected])([protected]).

ID - [protected]@gmail.com.
gas delivery man was a thief.