Rajasthan Gas Services, Kota Junction, Kota (Indane Gas Agency) — Non supply of Cylinder

R P Beniwal
SIR,
Last month on 29.05.2008, I had booked a cyllinder with M/S Rajasthan Gas Service, Mala Raod, Kota Junction, Kota(Raj.) & booking no. is 23310. My consumer number is S/25229. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When ask about the non supply of cylinder by deliveryman, he wants extra money to deliver the same. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me. I request you to please look into the issue.

From : R. P. Beniwal, 09414230863

Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

non availability of double cylinder, i havea connection with 1 cylinder.
rajasthan gas of railway station kota puposely delaying the supply, first they reg.in 21 days and giving delivery in 20-30 days, kindly check the irregular and hapazard supply reson . are cylinders being blacked in 550 Rs to needy unauthorised persons?
[protected] booking cylinder
not supply of cylinder by deliveryman,
The Attitude of worker of " Rajasthan Gas Service, Mala Raod, Kota Junction, Kota(Raj.) " is very-very BAD...
They have NO MANNER how to TALK and BEHAVE with the Coustmer and there BEHAIVOUR is NEGATIVE...
The SUPPLY of cylinder is not REGULAR and they give Cylinder in BLACK.
SIR,
I M VERY SAID BY MISS BIHAVEAR OF KOTA INDIAN GAS AGENCI MY NO [protected] MY CONSUMER NO .837 MOHAL LAKHOTIA
I M VERY SAID BY MISS BIHAVEAR OF KOTA INDIAN GAS AGENCI MY NO [protected] MY CONSUMER NO .52598 My name is Renu Vijay.
So that please attend my problem.
i just don't understand even after so much of the strictness by media, how the hell dey guys don'nt even attend the booking calls make by custommers.i 've been keep on tryin their number for last 2 days, ya it's true last 2 days, dat's really unbelievable dat these even nt pickin up call to book the cylinder.unbelievable...it's called the height of corruption...my name rinku singh([protected])

Cylinder is not delivered at home.

Indane Gas worker doesn't come at home to deliver cylinder. After booking they deliver the cylinder after 45 days. Please help us.
I M VERY SAID BY DELIVERING SYSTEM OF KOTA INDIAN GAS AGENCI .MY NO [protected] MY CONSUMER NO .CX17637234. My DHARMVEER VERMA. I HAVE APPLYED FOR GAS CYLINDER HOME DELIVERY BUT NO ANY ACTION ON MY APPLICATION. I AM VERY SAID THIS SERVICE. I AM EMPLOYEE OF PRIVATE COMPANY. I HAVE NO TIME FOR PICKUP CYLINDERS AT KALA TALAB GAS GODOWN SO PLZ .START TO DELIVER MY CYLENDRS AT HOME ADDRESS. And
rajasthan gas of railway station kindly check the irregular and hapazard supply reson . are cylinders being blacked in 700/-Rs to needy unauthorised persons?
So that please attend my problem.

Rajasthan Gas Services, Kota Junction, Kota (Indane Gas Agency) - Non supply of Cylinder

www.bdomains.com