[Resolved]  Rajasthan Rajya Vidut Utpadan Nigam — Cheated

Dar Sir,
Every student in this world has a dream to study hard and get good job so that they can become a right hand of their family and help then in everything. Sir my dream was also the same and i was also having a dream like that, but something happened which spoiled my all dreams and it was nobody else but one Government organisation. RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDUT UTPADAN NIGAM LIMITED (RVUNL). web.ID www.rvunl.com.

Sir i saw one advertisement by the same company to recruit Engineers i was very happy and i studied night and day to crack that exam...and as usual i went for written examination and after that for the interview all the way to my home town. when the result came i was among the few how got the job in RVUNL i was very happy and told my parents that now you need not to worry about me bcoz i got a government job.

Everything was all write until i got the joining letter from the company.

It says you are provisionally selected as junior engineer level 1(Usually junior engineer are those who has Diploma degree and not Bachelor B.tech degree. the advertisement which was published was for B.tech engineer), and you will be on provision for two years in this period you could be told to leave the company by giving a month of notice. and you cannot leave the company in this period and there will be a fixed amount payable to you and that is Rs. 10, 000 only. There will be provident fund deducted from this amount.

Sir the company is sucking our blood there are a number of students who has left the job by giving a lot of money to break the bond. Sir i am among those students but i don’t have that much money to brake the bond.
Sir i am totally stuck i feel like committing suicide i can't help my family member who has sold their house to make me study Engineering. Sir kindly help me to live my life.

Thanking you for taking your time for me

from
XYZ
RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD.
WWW.rvunl.com