[Resolved]  rajesh chandan — citibank credit card harrasment

dear sir,
i was holdind two credit cards of citibank for a very long time. in jan-feb-march 2007 the satement for one of my cards did not reach me, i loged complaints with citiphone banking a couple of times.
then next month i receive my statement with huge intrest charges. when i told them to reverse the intrest chrges they offered me a payment plan that i accepted.
the second card(citibank ultima visa card) they closed on their own reason being outstanding on the other card, however without my written concent or without informing me they renewed an insurance cover on my card that i took on my master card, so now the point is firstly i did not tell them to renew my cover and i never gave them any standing instructions all they wanted to do was make money by false means
they took one installment in cash and eleven pdc's. now around six months later i get a call saying that the checks that i ssued to them were destroyed/lost by them for some reason and now i should pay the full amount in one shot. i also agreed to that on only one reasonable condition that they issue me a statement that they have lost my checks and the letter issuede by them be treated as null n void, but they did not agree.
since then i have been getting abusive and insulting calls from the bank but now when they crossed all boundries i had to write to the highest authouroty that is the INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FORUM
please advise what i should do now.
i have a lot more to say so kindly reply me at the earliest and oblige.
thanking you,