[Resolved]  Rajini gas agency,Ambattur,Chennai — malpractice with consumers

Dear sir/madam

I'm Ramavenkatesan, a journalist,a guest of Mr.Dr.K.Murugesan,who is a customer of Bharat gas (cons.old no38841)and .I was authorised to change his gas connection address,for the reason of his right fore arm was broken by a bike accident.
So I 've approached the Rajni gas Agency,ambathur,chennai on 29/09/2010after get the copy of change of Address from Valaravakkam(older gas agency)
They have asked Rs.145/-(One hundred and fortyfive only) for the service.I wasshocked about the fee.After the service ,they gave reciept only my enforcement ofthe reciept
And they gave me a bulb .I could n't undersatnd why they gave the bulb,.Then I saw the reciept they have charged Rs.100/-(rupees one hundred only) for the bulband Rs.45/-(rupees fortyfive only) for the change of addres.And the Cas billprinted as "Sajni Home needs" for Rajni gas agency.
I've asked to buy bulb is compulsory?They told "YES" the Bharath gas company will give the customer
So,I fee Unsatisfactory for their inappropriate reply

So.please Kindly I request you to take the proper actionand to clarify the reason to give the bulb for the address.
Thank you!