[Resolved]  Rajpal Honda. Bhopal (M.P.) — Charging extra fees for RTO registration

I've purchased a honda activa on 19th feb 2008 from Rajpal Honda Bhopal.I was told that there is a broker charge of rupees 300 extra for RTO registration, when i contacted RTO bhopal, i was told to me that this service is online and free of cost to the dealers.I told this to the dealer and got the response that u'll have to pay any how.Pls help me in this matter.

Comments

same problem with me...
Not only charging extra money also there is delay in submitting RTO papers from there end .
I have purchased honda activa from sahil honda jabalpur and they charged Rs375 as RTO broker charges and they don't provide us any receipt of it so we don't have any proof for it...though i know that they do dealers point registration from there side that is free of charge facility from mp transport and i asked them so but they said u have to pay for RTO otherwise get it done urself .some government authority please look into the matter as these people are encouraging corruption on such marvelous facilities of government...
I Purchased Activa Deluxe on 20th January 2010. from M/s R M Autolink Pvt. Ltd.

I heared the same from my friend who had purchased Honda Activa delux 15 days prior to my booking, so I refused to pay RTO & INSURANCE FEES .

I got the RTO and Insurance done from outside directly and got with in 15 days.

I was surprised when I went to take the delivery of new vehicle. nothing was given in free all were chargable ie. handle grip, side stand, ladies foot rest & seat cover.

As I had not opted for above they had commpled me for the taflon coating and 5 years engine warrantee in all Rs 950.00
Rjpal honda provides WORST service...i have very bad experience...once my activa was full of scratches wen i took back after servicing...clutch was brken too ..initially they said it was like this only then they agreed "han sahab gir gayee thi gadi"...complete shameless ppl they are...second time they took it for servicing promised to deliver in evening ...it was sunday i was waiting for their call at 6 in evening they called and said "sahab dukan band ho rahi hai kal lena gadi"...they dnt understand the requirement... i was in need of vehicle that evening but i had to suffer bcoz of them...nxt morning i rchd there to see that they have used the vehicle for 25 kms...and it was puncture too...all those who care abt their vehicle please dnt go to Rajpal Honda...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other