[Resolved]  Ramkay service centre , No:23 Old 14,Nagendra Nagar, Velachery Main Road, Chennai 600 042 — Irresponsible service

Sir

I am gerold Leo. On 28th I have given my spouse vehicle TN45 AC1294 Scooty Pep to Ramkay service centre at velacherry . Ie on cited above address.

Accordingly Job card raised at 07.35AM as first service person. Refer my vehicle job card JC No: 9628
Mr.Shankar & Karthick noted our complaints and they given assurance to make ready the vehicle by 100% free on our complaints by06.30PM. the same was given in written in JC.

So we approach karthik around 5PM in person at service centre to confirm the readiness of vehicle & he states that it will be ready only by 6.30 PM & he assured that our staff will call you once the vehicle is ready
So we waited Ramkay service centre call But till 7.00PM No information from Ramkay service centre side. So we have made call to service centre at 7.00PM & ramkay service centre replied /states that we call back after 15minutes & we will inform you once the vehicle is ready.

Once again we waited till 7.30 PM & we have made call and No response till 8.00PM

So Ramkay has not maintained their comiment ie negligence and lack of serivce excecution.

Due to Non-deliver of vehicle on assured time or entire time, effort, money, mental stress and loss of our routine schedule on 28th and 29th March 2009. SO Ramkay is entire responsibe for this laps and four loss mainly mentally stress /suffers.

Once again we had call to Ramkay service centre on 30th around 11AM ( till 11AM No information from Ramkay service centre) and they states that vehicle is ready. based on previous bitter experience, i have asked that please ensure whether the vehicle is ready by 100%manner. She replied that the concern person has gone out & he will back around 13hrs. So i asked her to make call once he arrived.

Once again as usual No information from Ramkay servie centre till 6.30Pm.
Hence once again we have made call by 6.30PM and she replied vehicle is fully ready. So i rush to house from office and we together went to Ramkay service centre at 7.00PM.

They responded at 7.15PM and based on demand ( due previous bad experience with them) they bring vehicle to us to confirm the readiness as against the complaint launched in JC 9628.

We felt very BAD and had very frustrated that Ramkay service team has not done simple complaint too. Ie they provide the rubber support as packing below head light instead of fastening. It shows their irresponsible service support and lack of service execution. Also they have not done any complaint with 100%manner.

While asking the issues the concern person is not answered and jsut simply pass on the JC to reception staff and very toughly raise his voice on us.

So we went up ie sales office and enquired service incharge to make the complaint. Based on her feedback we approach Mr.Ezaki Muthu and he too responded the same manner as well he simply went off from that place with out any response.

Based on His attitude we once very terribly disturbed and we mentally suffered.

Hence we deceided to launch the written complaint on Ramkay service centre & on Ezaki Muthu and entire servie team.

Accordingly complaint made and recevied the acknowledgement from Ezaki Muthu too.

Mr.Ezaki assured us that our vehicle will be ready by another 20Minutes.

After that we have made payment and waited till 9.00PM on their request. But our vehicle ( TN45 AC1294 Scooty Pep) is not ready. They are doing one by one problems due to worst service execution.

Hence we have rush back to home with our vehicle. Hence our children are staying alone as well they have annual exams, for our routine schedule.

After reaching home i raising this complaint with immediate effect. Hence we suffered lot and we have many losses due to this issue.

Especially we all have severe mental stress, mentally disturbed in many ways. we lost our peace and many & it is very worst experience in our life.

If any discrepancy occurs on our routine life Ramkay is entire responsible for this.

Gerold Leo
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am V.Ravindranath from mylapore. I am quite satisfied tvs xl super customer. this is my 9th xl super which iam using right now. As service comes am not at all happy with any of the service outlet which you have. Be it a small problem or big firstly they dont have politeness in receiving the customer at front desk. I had tried your Mandavelli Brilliant, Ramkay motors in Adyar and Kohinoor Motors in Greams road. since i heard about your centre the best. Please kindly contact me and advise me since my TVS XL super in in a very worst condition. Basically, I am an english teacher conducting training for the deserved people to enable them to attend the interviews and get the job.Please advise me where to give my motor cycle. My tel.no.[protected]. My email.[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint categoryCategory: Other