[Resolved]  RAMPACT V CARE INDIA (JAIPUR)' — Airline Job

This person called Vikas Mahajan from Jaipur takes money for offering airline job, he says his co. is an airline consultant and has openings, but after taking some advance money he says there is some problem with HR of the airline so you will have to pay full amount, but everything is FRAUD. and when you don't give remaining amount he says now it is canceled and then no refund, he doesn't pick up his cellphone.

Comments

rong
I m not agree with this coz i got my job placement through this guy only in Indigo Airlines as cabin attendent two months back, i got his ref. from one of my frieng, who got the same position with spice jet last year, i think sandeep rathod u r mad
I am totally disagree with akaansha statement.i think she's a mamber of that team that's why she's say that.this person how's name is vikas mahajan is" fraud" no:1.I know that besause He has also tell to my friend that u give me a money and i will give u the job in aviation but he's fraud he has broken my friend dreame.Now she in depration.It's real story. please trust me.I am speaking truth.please don't trust him.
sorry for that i put wrong batton
Vikas Mahajan is a serious fraud fooling young boys/girls promising them jobs in airlines as cabin crew and pilot. He is a master in making false/wrong stories and have a answer to each of your questions. People who are in need of job, gets stuck in his talks. Once he takes the money, it is quite impossible to reach him. Even the Jaipur police is under his commands.
I would like to say kindly don't get fooled by Vikas Mahajan like we all did.
One more important thing, we are close to 5 6 people who have been fooled by him. If we all come together, maybe we can catch him. He is in Delhi. I am also from Delhi.
If you guys put your hand forward, maybe we can do something about Vikas Mahajan.
Please leave your message if you are interested with your mobile number.
Abhishek
+(91)[protected]
Not only the company he calls Rampact, he himself is a major fraud. Regarding him as a human altogether. He has shut down the company in Jaipur n opened up the same company in Delhi now. He's all about cheating people n makin money, in whatever way. I dunno how can he live after takin peoples hard earned money by lying. If any info is required regarding his whereabouts, comment in this blog. N u will b contacted. He is also cheating people tellin them that he'll get them jobs in aviation. Takes the money n dissapears. He's already stuck in major fraud cases, one of them in Lucknow. Anyone before gettin into his crap, think twice. Beware of the slime called Vikas Mahajan.
hey guys and girls i[censored] wanna to trap him
nw he changes his name ADDITYA GOEL