[Resolved]  Rana Javaid — Transfer of winning Fund

Respected Sir,

I am sorry to say complain against the Barclays Bank London UK, regarding transfer of my Winning Fund.Numbers of reminders have been sent to the bank but all in vain.It to inform personaly to you that I have received the winning mail from the YAHOO and MSN authority.The winning fund had been deposited in the Barclays Bank PLC London.After some days I heard from the Barclays Bank alongwith transfer form to fill it and return back to the concerned bank.After verification by the bank, issued a Payment Notification Letter to effect Transfer of my winning fund dated 23 Apr 2009.The Notification received from your Finance Director International Remittance department.In the notification I was asked to deposit the 120.00GBP as a Government Clearance Stamp Duty Fees.In the light of Banks advice and notification I deposited 120.00GBP in the Bank receipt number[protected] and Barclays Bank Plc Collector number [protected] PGP BRM 7D dated 15 May 2009.The bank acknowledged the receipt of Govrnment clearance Stamp Duty fees.The Bank issued Transfer slip vide transaction Reference number 32TT877 and Related Reference No:[protected]TT7019 on 16 May 2009 alongwith Telex Confirmation Payment Slip with Transfer Code number :ABL/1-XX01087-05, sender SWIFT:SCBLUS33 dated 16 May 2009.All Bank documents sent to me by the bank are attached.The Barclays Bank has a very good and well vaste reputation in the world.My case showed that it quite wrong.Your bank is fully involved in this farud case.My dear and honourable Sir, I am requesting you to look into my case as personal affection and intrest before it I take the help of the court for justification.Here is also a question that your bank is completely sleeping and not replying of any mail.Thaking you in anticipation.

Rana Javaid Iqbal

Comments

To: Mr. President

Rana Javaid — Transfer of winning Fund from Barclays Bank London UK

Rana Javaid — Transfer of fund

Hi Sir,

Please confirm that the attached Payment letter is from Barclays Bank London OR otherwise.An early reply is requested please.Thanks.
Intimate e mail address to send the some documents for proof.