Ranbir Enterprise / Indane Gas Agency — poor service

I am a LPG Indane customer with Ranvir enterprize, New delhi and my customer Number is RE000081. for booking a refile i m calling fro a past 15 days and always their number is busy(phn0: [protected],[protected]) then i tried their tollfree no 1260 and have complained twice but since 6 days and their is no response.I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.
Its not feasible for me to go to their office when ever i require a refile as its in kalka ji and i can't afford . thus i request them to change my dealer. as their service also not upto the mark. plz keep up the reputation o[censored]r concern.

Comments

I am an LPG Indane customer and my Consumer no. is 1073. I got gas connection from Om Domestic Gas & Appliances, an Indane Distributors at 58, Suyog nagar, Ring Road, Nagpur. I have been trying to call up the Gas Agency on land line no. 3211871 as they do not have mobile no. but I always get busy tone. After having tried for 15-20 times I get connected once but nobody bothers to pick up and answer the phone for booking. Every time it is not feasable to go to their office but the way they respond it compels us to go to their office for booking. It is a routine feature going on from last so many years. Though I am having two cylinders but still I have to face lot of problems and most of the time I am without any cylinder.

On 8/12/2007 I had booked for a cylinder with Sr. No. 1119 but till date the cylinder has not been delivered to me whereas they give assurance that cylinder will be delivered within 10 working days. Further they take booking only after 20 days from the date of delivery of cylinder.

I have personally seen the guys around our Area who supplies the gas cylinder door to door and also I came to know that they supply the gas cylinder on paying extra amount. It seems that lot of illegal distribution is taking place.

It's very very poor service.
Can anyone help me with information if I can change my HP Gas to Bharat Gas or Indane as HP service is fraudulant in my area.

regards