Ranchi Passport Office — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

MESRA, Jharkhand, India
 maheshbuha26
I have applied for the passport and it was sent by post to me but unfortunately i was moved away from the place i was residing. Now I am living in Gujarat. can I get my passport on my new address by post? kindly help me.

Comments

jharkhand — Passport not received

Recepit No. : GHRWI 6001408 dated[protected]

I had applied for passport in the month of Nov, 2008. Now all the formalities regarding the verification is complete at your end but I have not received the passport.

Kindly forward me the final position as on that.

Thanking You

Vishal Mahalka
i need Passport Foam OF jharkand

PASSPORT SERVICE, JHARKHAND — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

I am Prashant Kumar, Student of ISMU, Dhanbad. I have applied for passport on 22nd september 2008. I have gone through all the verifications including police verification and CID verification. But I havent received my passport yet. The maximum time given to receive the passport was 3 months from the date of application. So please take possible actions against it.

Passport details:

applying date-11th july 2011
Name - Mohammad Akhtar Hussain
Vill kusumkiary tola kashitand chandankiary, Dist -Bokaro Jharkhand

Sir
I have not available in passport
so detail information in my e-mail Id - [protected]@gmail.com
Respected sir/madam,

i have not received my passport in till date, passport form no. 419160 apply for the month jan'2010, after
police and cid verification, till date i have not received my passport kindly send passport soon as early
possible . if passport related any problems kindly be informed .

name : sudhir kumar sinha

Dear Sir

My name is Mohammad imran
File Reperence No- RCH- A030680
I have applied for the passport in date 07/12/2010
and enquire about it being completed but still it should
not be found, so request to you to look into the same.
Thank you.
I didn't got my passport even all the police verification and CID verification are over in 2 months before.
The status of my passport not changed yet from last 5 months.

Reference number:- RCH-A023731
File key numb:- [protected]
Registration date[protected]
Name:-Sekhar Kumar Gupta
I have deposited my form at Godda Distiric in Jharkhand, I didn't got my passport even all the police verification and CID verification are over in 3 months before.
The status of my passport is not showing online, I want know the what is the status of my passport pls help me.
Md Tausif Alam
Date of Birth[protected]

Dear sir

mera police inquiry January month me hua tha lekin abhi tak mera passport nahi aaya
aage mujhe kya karna hoga suggest kare .

Name- Sudhir Kr verma
Vill+p.o-Jhagrakhand
P.S- Bhawnathpur
Dist.-Garhwa
Mob- [protected]

sir my police and cid veification compltdbefore1mnth ago, my passport isnot com plzzzzzz help to know online status my file no is RC[protected], AND WHEN WILL MY PASSPORT DELIVER, contact on [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

+91 65 1228 2122, +91 65 1228 2080
    3rd floor, The Galaxia Mall, Uphar Cinema campus, Ratu Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India - 834005
    Ranchi Passport Office - PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED