[Resolved]  Rani Motors Ltd. — lost baggage

My family and I travelled by Go Air on 22nd February 2010 from Kochi to Mumbai by flight G8452. Our seq numbers are 102, 103, 104, 105 and 106.

The flight was delayed in Kochi by about 90 minutes and when we landed in Mumbai one piece of our luggage was missing. I filed a property irregularity report with Go Air.

Several times I have called the duty manager, Mr. Ashley o +[protected]. On 27th February 2010 I went to the Go air counter at the domestic terminal in MUmbai and was asked to wait for a Ms. Monica who was apparently the duty manager at the time. I waited in vain for about 30 minutes and then left. Later when I called Ms. Monica she was rude and said that she is a busy person and that I should have had the patience to wait for her. I asked for the phone number of the customer relations manager at Go Air but was told that I could not be given it and that I should deal with the duty manager only.

On 1st Maerch 2010 I called Ashley again and was told that someone from Go Air head office would call me. So far no call has come and no resolution has been proposed for the problem

I have been the one who has been making all the phone calls. I was told by a member of staff at Go air that since it is a low cost airline, it does not make phone calls in order to keep costs down.

We are not residents of India and it appears that Go Air does not want to resolve the issue as it feels that once we leave India the matter will be forgotten. However, this matter will not be forgotten by me as the attitude of Go Air is a matter of principle to me.

Yours sincerely,

Rehmetullah A. Jamal

Comments

i feel sorry for your missing of bag ..i lost too yesterday while travelling in go air . lets see whether i get it back or not .
I received my luggage yesterday at Chandigarh Airport after 3 days of wait. The luggage seem to be opened But fortunately no important things have taken out surprisingly. This shows the irresponsibility of the Go air staff. and Only one of the go air staff showed genuine concern and made my worry less at the Chandigarh Airport.Rest were least bothered about the whole thing. I wish such incidents should not happen to Go air passengers in future.
Geeta