[Resolved]  RANIE ENTERPRISES, MADIPAKKAM — Booking delayed wantedly

As the consumers are increased in our Madipakkam area, the distributor (only one for both Nanganallore and Madipakkam) is not able to book and deliver the gas in the stipulated time schedule. After Billing, one week time is taken to deliver. The subsequent booking is also delayed (30-35 days from the date of billing). Our distributor is Ranie Enterprises, Madipakkam. The company has to take immediate action to resolve the problem.

Comments

Misuse of cylinders

It takes more than 12 days even after booking the gas. Adding the view point above, my mom has noticed the deliverers selling to my tenant not only during demand times like festivals but also normally, the gas for 200/- to 400/- rupees extra than the normal cost, which is also a reason for the delay for the genuine customer.. Ranie should take stern action against those who violate the rules..Also the response at the office was rude and demands disciplinary action... May be the next time i find someone teaching i'll record them in my camcorder and probably demand action through RTI...
Ranie Gas Agency is worst agency in Madipakkam area. If IOC can depute another one or two agency, it is good for the people in Madipakkam area. so that all people will withdraw the supply of gas connection from Ranie Gas and go for new agents.

Request IOC authorities to do the needful immediately.

Mohan
Madipakkam.
I booked new gas connection at Ranie Gas Agency, Madipakkam.

They are forcing us to purchase the stove along with the gas cylinder, stating that IOC only insist them to sell the stove along with the new gas connection for this IOC has signed MOU.

When i enquired at IOC, they are refusing the statement.

Ranie Gas Agency employees treated me worstly, request the IOC to take an appropriate action and help me to get the gas connection immediately.

SAI

Ranie Enterprises — Gas Supply is delayed

My name S.Sulochanabai, My Subscription no. is 44411, I am residing at Madipakkam, Chennai - 91.

I have two gas cylinder connection, Today, I my both cylinders are empty, Still I should wait for more than a week to 10 days for my suppy. Eventhough, If the cash memo is ready, I have to wait for another One week for the delivery person to deliver. Moreover I have to pay extra Rs.20/- to 30/- for the delivery person, or else I should pay Rs.150/- for the Auto to take from the Godown.

How long I should face the problem, Today, I am unable to cook at my home and facing lot of trouble because of this.

Look forward you advise.

they take more time to deliver the cylinder...The landline nos all are busy most of the time...
I called them(call is waiting) Then I called them (ring is going well) Nobody is picking up my call. I tried to speak with them the whole day. nobody is picking up my call. poor services. Have only one cylinder. we have a kid too. we are using induction stove. how long we can wait for the deliver? I have gone to their office. there was lot of people waiting. employee and proprietor fighting themselves. we used to wait there for more than 4 hours. really worst gas connection provider. i plan to migrate my hometown(madurai). I can sense this kind of problem in all over chennai. chennai life is worst than i ever see
Ranie Enterprises is poor in service and if call for any enquiry they dont even respond properely and cancel the call immediately. Very poor service they dont even care for their customers. People who are working there dont know how to talk with the customers.
Ranie Enterprises, Madipakkam, Chennai 91.
Today I had been there for a complaint. I had noticed something which supposed to be given priority beyond my complaint. That office has our National Flag which is so dirty and no one cares. When I asked the staff members they just ignored my comment. Then I cleaned our National Flag myself and warned them about this issue.
As per law it is an insult to our National Flag not maintaining properly and as a common man and citizen of India I have full right to sue them in this issue.
I request all our citizens you have right to have National Flag but keep it if you can give proper respect and care. If not please do not keep it in your office or at your home and else where.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other