[Resolved]  Ration Card — Ration Card issue

I have applied ration card. I have married few months ago. I was delted my name and my wife name for our family ration card. I have apply new one. But, no response from ration card supplier officers. This very poor performance for our government. Please solve this issues quikly.

Muthuramalingam
Iyyapanthangal, Chennai

Comments

i know about ration card office which(indirapuram, vashali, vasundhra, ghaziabad)
Dear Sir/Madam
I have applied ration card. I have married 2 year ago. I was delted my name and my wife name for our family ration card. I have apply new one. But, no response from ration card supplier officers. This very poor performance for our government. Please solve this issues quikly.

Jaybind Kumar Singh
Mumbai, Vasai (w) Thane 401 202, Maharashatra
Dear Sir/Madam
Jaybind Kumar Singh
Mumbai, Vasai (w) Thane 401 202, Maharashatra
This blog is useless. No one monitor and no one answer any query. Frustrating people dumping their question without realizing that comsumercomplaints.in has no educated people who moniter and answer the query. Site Admin / Moderator, please shutdown your services. Its pathetic to see all the pages full of questions but no answer.
Near to my house two family have owned the 2 gas license and ration card with Kerosene 3 liter/month .
They had not applied for cancellation of Kerosene on ration card for past 5 year.

Name of the Customer :

Mr Magar & Mr Birajdar
Janta Market
Bhandup-West
Mumbai-78

There are many more who do so and Our government does not do any thing.
I don't have any personnel issue on these 2 person but still I just want to let u know.
i didnt get ration from last two years in thanjavur

with regards

saravanan
thanjavur
Hi, Iam trying to add my wifes name in Ration Card from last 8 years.The raitioning office staff avoiding to add wifes name because the original slip of
name cut from before marriage ration cards was misplace.I have photocopy of the further slips.
HELLO SIR, I HAVE APPLIED FOR RATION CARD TWO YEARS AGO BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T RECIEVED ANY DOCUMENT REGARDING THIS.AND BETWEEN THIS INTERVAL I RAN A LOT OF TIME TO MUNCIPAL OFFICE BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY RESULT.SO, SIR ITS MY EARNIEST REQUEST TO HELP ME TO GET A RATION CARD.