Ration card office in Delhi (Nangloi) — Not Issue the Ration Card

Naresh Kumar

I had applied for a ration card at Delhi Office, Nangloi Distt.They rejected my application Several times without stating any reason for rejection. Do give me apropriate suggestion regarding ration card application with reason why they are rejecting my application.

Comments

HOW TO APPLY RATIN CARD IN DELHI
Dear sir/Madam

I have applied for ration card last year 2007 in the month of august, but i still havent received the same. could somebody pls help me in getting the same. I want also Launch a compalint so give me the best way against this Department officer of Yamuna Vihar Delhi. some body help me where i launched a compalaint.
You can complaint against them to the Cusumer Court.
hi I am jagjeet singh from Chandigarh.i have done my diploma in computer hardware and networking.Now i am searching for a job.And after that i apply for assistant hardware and networking Engg. through a consultant which is sunrise International in ludhiana,Punjab.acutualy they delay our joing date.after one and half month when i went their office in ludhiana but there was no office there.i also paid to them 2500 rs. for service charge.now i am very stress i belong to very poor faimly i can't pay much money for this cheater,and i reqest to you i need your help.
their address was SUNRISE INTERNATIONAL
325/1MAHARAJA RANJEET SINGH PARK,BEHIND
SHINGAR CINEMA, LUDHIANA(PB),
Dear Sir
I want to open a Ration Card
I am An Indian and Belongs From Madhubani, Bihar.
I have My all Admitcards and Mark sheets,
This time I am working as an Accountant In Naraina,
I Dont Know the address fo Ration Card Offoce, and
what is its Process, I request you to release right sujetion
about above Matter and send it on my mail. My tell no is
[protected].
thanks and regards.
Ashutosh Kumar Mishra.
dear sir,

i have requested month of december to stop my add on card but mistake they stopped my primary card . from then i talked so many time on customer care but no result in my favour i found till now. Request to seniors on HSBC credit card depts open my primary card (holder name Mr atul kumar bhatnagar)is no.[protected]
dear sir,

i have requested month of december2007, to stop my add on card but mistake they stopped my primary card . from then i talked so many time on customer care but no result in my favour i found till now. Request to seniors on HSBC credit card depts open my primary card (holder name Mr atul kumar bhatnagar)is no.[protected]
Hello sir my name is Sreekanth S/o B. Venkata Ramana i am living at Chittoor dist.. Andhra Pradesh. Sir, my ration card is received by someone during the time of delivery. my ration card number is PAP[protected] .Sir is there chance to get it back Reprint of my ration card.
On behalf of my problem about missing of ration card The MRO said that we already send the print details and softwares back to the Hyderabad.
Sir i want my ration card even duplicate atleast. Could you please give me the information about how to get the details of my ration card.
IN WHICH SITE MAY I GET THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY RATION CARD .PLEASE TELL ME SIR
THANKING YOU SIR,

YOURS SINCERELY,
B.SREEKANTH.
SIR I WANT THE RATION CARD DETAILS FOR MY SUBMISSION DURING THE TIME OF COUNCELLING OF I-CET 2008. IF NOT I REGARDED AS NON LOCAL.

RATION CARD — NOT ISSUE RATION CARD FROM THREE YEAR

Naresh Kumar
This is to complaint you against Dr. rakesh sapra having ration card in his name in delhi from the place from which he carries out his profession as a doctor at L-33 shastri nagar delhi-110052
as the owner of the property i want to ask and complaint that how the person has been issued a ration card without my consent.This is against law because he has the shop on rent in my premises and he use to carry out his profession as a doctor and resides at 42/1/e old housing board colony, adarsh nagar, sonepat-131001 haryana.so he is a resident of haryana state.
Please take neccessary and strict action against him as soon as possible.my contact number is [protected]
This is complaint against Ration shop(uchit dar dukan).This shop was not open last four month it's address is M/S Solanki store, D-36, Chanchal Park, Ranhola.I am residenting Address 417, kotla vihar, Phase-2, nangloi and my cell no:-[protected].Plz take action against this shop.

Thanks & Regard's
Vishwajit singh
i gurcharan singh so Jaswant singh.I have applied for duplicate ration card year 2008 in the month of march, but i still havent received. staff are very lazy and they are responsbile.
help me please... sir . I want also Launch a compalint so give me the best way against this Department officer of Vishnu Garden, New Delhi. some body help me where i launched a compalaint.

thanks& regards

Gurcharan Singh
sir
my ration card is missing, ration card number forgot, how to get the ration card
Hi I am Waseem Abbas. I want to make a new ration card of delhi so plz tell me how can i apply for it..
plz tell me the basic procedure and what documents i have to summit there...and how much time it will take...
hi i m Adam khan i had applied a ration card in delhi bu there is no responce coming...
Okhla new delhi
for issuing white ration card they taken our old pink card
now for giving new one they wanted previous card number
we lost the xerox of old card
for issuing white ration card they taken our old pink card
now for giving new one they wanted previous card number
we lost the xerox of old card how to get the number
I am a resident of D-20/10, Gali No, 6 Vijay colony, New Usman Pur, 3rd Pusta, Delhi-110053. There is Problem of sewer blockage. We have talked to MCD Staff of our area but nobody bothers. We are facing this problem since 10th January 2009. We have to call pvt. labour to open the blockage but since then every sunday we have to call .Sir I request you to please do the needful at the earliest as it is difficult for us to do our daily work now.

Mukesh Kumar Yadav

Ration card office in Delhi (Nangloi) - Not Issue the Ration Card

Company:Ration card office in Delhi (Nangloi)