[Resolved]  RATION office goregaon(w) — Change of Address

I have'nt understood how this website works.
But still i am complaining on this forum due to sheer frustration.

I wanted to change my residential address on my ration card, but was thinking will do that after the new digital card arrived for which we had submitted some forms 3 or so years back.
When i sa that its not going to happen anytime soon,i decided to go to the ration office and do it needful.
So this september i went there, i was told to take a form and fill it and bring it the next day.so i did as instructed. The next day i submitted it and was told to collect it aftr 2 months that is November 25th.
I dint mind that,coz anyways i wanted t get it done, But when i went 2 days ago(i.e Dec 6th) i was again told to get a and fill up a form the ration shop for the electronic card and was told to get authorities signature on that and then submit it .so i went to collect the form but to my surprise no one was there and nobody knew where he was.
So can you please help me with the problem and say what i need to do now.
will i ever be able to change the address???
1st of all it is a complicated process above it nobody in the ration office is ready to give instructions properly.
If i have to go through thiis again i will have to quit my job, which i cant afford..
so pls help me a frustrated citizen