raynolds.bz — want to know about company

Aurangabad District, Maharashtra, India
 tusharkulkarni3
I want to know that this company namely Raynolds who's website is www.raynolds.bz is giving guranteed 25% to 30% returns on ur investment and also giving referal incentives if we refer any investor for company. Is it is ethical or Not plz. help. Is such kind of companies are doing business in India?

Comments

raynolds.bz — chided

i rahul tayade live in Aurangabad, raynolds company cheeded me they tood that u wil get the interest of 25% and 30%. They had taken my amout by bank transfer and what they comeeted not done yet.clerly they have cheeded me. can any body help me. My email ID is [email protected]
feel very bad .

raynolds.bz — ford company

my name is shaikh khaleel company is total frod my one lack rs is not retend toi me so plz dont inwest this company
Dear Friends

Speakasia, Onlineworldsurvey, Ozone-Hamaraabollywood, Gulfasiapacific, mydatalink, Successstreet, LR, alertpay and any types of companies fund available at very amazing price. For Joining/buying/selling contact me

Sushil Kumar
is the company existing in that area? if so who is doing the business as on now? please let me know. i want to know as early as possible. my mob no.[protected]

raynolds.bz - want to know about company

Company:raynolds.bz