RCS property pvt. ltd — Fraud

Chandigarh District, Chandigarh, India
 Harvinderpal.arneja
Manoj Vashist MD of RCS property is doing all fraudulent acts...He opened up a company named Wealthcare India and ran away with lot of money...RCs property is also doing fraud....RCS property cheques are bouncing marely amounting Rs. 1.5 Lac....How can any one invest in RCS when u don't know any future of the company ...when u ask about ur money from Manoj Vashisht...He will give u a threat of life ...He always move along with his 10-12 shooters...How can u invest where u can't say anything....My suggestion is that don't invest in RCS property or where Manoj Vashisht is involved...

Comments

All this is rubbish Manoj Vasishtha is a great man . He is not a fraud and he is a God .RCS is an amazing company to work with. People have made handsome amount through RCS. And Manoj Vasishtha has nothing to do with Wealth Care people just use his name... He has nothing to do with this company. Reason why he keeps PSO's with him is, he has a political base also to safeguard himself from political rivals they have to accompany him. When a person is growing in life people try to throw stones at him and a strong is one who makes a strong foundation with these stones. Manoj Vasishtha has built a strong foundation . He is a man of words, he is a very honest and a humble man. He cannot cheat anybody... Believe me... words are too less to brief Mr. Manoj Vasishtha ... at the end dogs bark let them bark...

ACCOMPANY — fraud company

hi,
acompany is run by sushant meshram he is saying that he is going 2 provide job in shipping corporation of india, he took 10,000 from me & many more people. i need ur help m sending u his contact no. [protected]. now m asking 4 the refund of my money he is not giving me, he had not given me any received copy. plz tel me wat to do. plz i need ur help.
Dear Harvinder Pal, I know you that you can't say any thing except about Manoj Vashishth who helped you with the rupees of 5 lacs and more and you also started your own company in punjab but shutter down why so ? just see you underwear first then finger out someone else.

regards
Adlakha
I am not sure about Manoj Vashishth...but company is sure a scam...I've invested my 48K year back and now all cheques are bounced...on enquiring from their office, they told me that they've changed the company and my plan as well (Without any communication to me, for sure) and I should forget about my money for another 4 years...I am sure, I am gonna book these goons. Please do not invest in such poster companies fellas
All Indian MLM Leaders,
He is not a bad man even he is the only person who claims that he takes stand against the people who ruin the system

Manoj Vashihth is a great person

RCS property pvt. ltd - Fraud