REACH TELECOM ANNA NAGAR CHENNAI — AIRTEL SUCKS N STINKS

Hi Sir/Madam,

Even if we Submit id proof & Photo 03 Times or 30 Times The Mobile Connection will be De-activated.

Torchered/Disturbed by AIRTEL For Past Two Months.

On 03-09-07 i migrated my 04Years Existing Business Mobile Number-[protected] from Prepaid to Postpaid.

All Requested Proof & Documents Submitted in[protected]Airtel Showroom,Without Prior intimation(Call/Sms) the Connection was De-Activated 12:30am on[protected].

From 27-09-07 to[protected] i was given Several Silly Reasons/Daily a Changing Statements and the Mobile Number-[protected] was Re-Activated 07:30pm on 05-10-07 & Again De-activated on 07:30am 06-10-07 Without Prior intimation,Requesting me to Migrate the Connection to Postpaid to Prepaid.

Then Again i Submitted my ID&Address Proof with Photo in Airtel Showroom and Bought New Prepaid Sim Card Activated on 12-10-07 & Working till Now.

On 17-10-07 i recevied a Sms Stating that Airtel has not Recevied My Proof & Application form from their Showroom so that My Connection will be De-Activated.When i called the Showroom Manager he is Stating that Document is misplaced and Asking me to submit a set of Proof & Photo Once Again to the Showroom.

Once again (Twice in a Week Time) i Submitted My id Proof with PhotoGraph to Reach Telecomm at Anna nagar Branch opp. to K-4 Police Station on[protected] and the threat was Over for MeanTime But again on[protected] an Sms was sent By Airtel Stating That they didnt Recevied My Proof & Photo.

When i am at Outsatation BANGALORE Again my Outgoing Calls are De-Activated on[protected] Without Any Reason.or the Reason May be People in Airtel be Paid to Disturb me.Coz i have Placed Advertisements on News Papers Regarding my Pizza Business.

The Above Said all the Matters is Mailed to Airtel Several times & the Airtel’s Nodal Officer,Appellate is Aware of all the issue.

is this Happening by Mistake of a single Person or An Organisation REACH-TELECOMMUNICATIONS PVT LTD or AIRTEL's Higher Authorities.

Now atlast on[protected] my Mobile is Been De-Activated By Reach Telecom Totally(outgoing&incoming).
Again Requesting to Submit the Id Proof & Photo and fill the application.WHEN I AM IN OUTSTATION.

Thanking You
For Pizzaxpressindia.com
Mohan Raj. From BANGALURU
[protected] / [protected]
On[protected]

AIRTEL SHAME SHAME
Airtel Having Lakhs of Customers in Chennai Doesnt Have a Single Working/Existing Fax Number for Past Several Months.........???????

Comments

Even if we submit id proof & photo 03 times or 30 times the mobile connection will be de-activated by reach airtel anna nagar torchered/disturbed by airtel for past two months.

On 03-09-07 i migrated my 04years existing business mobile number-[protected] from prepaid to postpaid.

All requested proof & documents submitted in[protected] airtel showroom, without prior intimation(call/sms) the connection was de-activated 12:30am on[protected].

From 27-09-07 to[protected] i was given several silly reasons/daily a changing statements and the mobile number-[protected] was re-activated 07:30pm on 05-10-07 & again de-activated on 07:30am 06-10-07 without prior intimation, requesting me to migrate the connection to postpaid to prepaid.

Then again i submitted my id&address proof with photo in airtel showroom and bought new prepaid sim card activated on 12-10-07 & working till.

Today 17-10-07 i received a sms stating that airtel has not received my proof & application form from their showroom so that my connection will be de-activated.when i called the showroom manager he is stating that document is misplaced and asking me to submit a set of proof & photo once again to the showroom.

Once again (twice in a week time) i submitted my id proof with photograph to reach telecomm at anna nagar branch opp. To k-4 police station on[protected] and the threat was over for meantime but again on[protected] an sms was sent by airtel stating that they didnt received my proof & photo.

When i am at outstation bangalore again my outgoing calls are de-activated on[protected] without any reason.or the reason may be people in airtel be paid to disturb me. Coz i have placed advertisements on news papers regarding my pizza business.

The above said all the matters is mailed to airtel several times & the airtel's nodal officer,appellate is aware of all the issue.

Is this happening by mistake of a single person or an organization reach-telecommunications pvt ltd or airtel's higher authorities.
We had Bad experince more than this with Same Reach telecom Anna nagar
Today[protected] I got new sim in anna nagar east airtel showroom.(REACH CENTER). they told my sim is activation within 4hrs. but not 7hrs going but not activation. pls activation my sim. pls pls pls
This is a common thing happening in almost all Airtel Showrooms in Chennai. I have experienced the same deactivation problem twice in the past 3 months. Till now, struggling to activate it and to make use of my balance amount in the prepaid card. Regarding, the fax no. the customer care have told me to send fax with the documents in the no. [protected], but it is not working.
I had 3 Airtel CUG connections [protected], [protected], [protected] and these are the problems which I’ve faced with Airtel so that I’ve been forced to surrender all my connections

1. I’ve faced a similar problem at Anna Nagar Airtel outlet (Reach Communication) during all my payments, the time Airtel billing Server was not working and they will ask us to make cash payment after standing in long queue. And they never issue cash bill receipt for that payment for which we made in turn they will put the blame on Airtel head office at Santhome.
2. For my last number [protected] they had given me ECS payment mode and during the first month billing cycle the amount did not cross Rs.100 and for the same I verified with the call center (Airtel) stating that I need not pay for that month and by next month billing cycle this amount will be accumulated and I should make the payment for the same. By person I went to Reach Communication at Anna Nagar and they also confirmed the same. But ECS has been passed for that number and bcoz of that my cheque got bounced & I had to pay Rs.1,500 from my account. For this I have raised a call in Call center but there is no response and Reach communication told that they will adjust this amount in the next month billing but nothing has happen.
3. CUG dealer form T Nagar who gave the Airtel connections has committed to convert my brother’s number into the same CUG plan, for that I had given NOC letter form my official id and my brother has done the same, But they never converted my brother’s number into this CUG and for the same I have raised the complaint thrice in the call center but nothing has happened.
4. So they gave me one more suggestion for conversion of my brother number into the same CUG , They asked us to clear the current month outstanding & ask for the change, even though after making the payment nothing has happened.
5. For the above issue I spoke to the call center and the call got escalated and she has forwarded the same call to shift supervisor but that Gentleman put me on hold for 20 mins , After that I disconnected the call.( I’ve never seen such a worst service in my life time and such a response towards the customer).

If Airtel can do some favor for their customers they can remove the franchise of Reach communication at Anna Nagar and instruct the call center not to give impossible commitments and the same for the CUG dealers also.
Dear Airtel,
I am the network sufferer at teynampet chennai. In my room network is getting fluctuating. Most of the times there won't be network also. Is there any remidy for this problem? To whom i have to contact inorder to solve this issue. Should i need to purchase any network receiver? If yes where these receivers will be available in the market. Please provide me solution as soon as posible, as i like the Airtel network most than any other network.

Siva.
Hi, this is balamurugan from jesuittechnologies, Sir we have need in Airtel CUG postpaid 7 connections. Add 4 connection pls call me.

M.Bala
Jesuittechnologies Pvt Ltd
Hi All,

I agree with all your comments about Anna nagar outlet. Executives are worst people i guess no one has given training on customer service skills. Want to name of the worst executive there. His name is Muttiah, probably he doesnt know what he is doing in the business. Worst part is he doesnt have the habit of picking customers call after selling the connection. Those kind of people need to be chucked out of hte company immeadiately i have already raised a complaint against him and i know airtel wont take any action and they are ok in loosing their customers rather than their worst employees...

Same on Bharti Airtel. If any one reads this please take some action to survive in this industry...or remove the anna nagar outlet completely...

I' m really fed up with u r service my number is [protected] post paid. i unable to use this number. i mailed to 121 many times i did t get any response.pls check and call me at [protected] anytime.or mail me

Thanks Regards
M.Murali Hp chennai
Wow, I cant agree more on this. I recently registered for an airtel broadband connection. And it is a week since I registered. They came to lay the line when I was not at home, and when I called, they said.. OK tomorrow definitely early morning.. and I said.. Sunday? Yeah, sure. But I waited till 4 pm.. noone turned up. And when I called this morning .. they promised to call back.. nothing so far. Should I cancel the connection. as even BSNL is like mother Teresa in comparison with the arrogant Airtel cheats. I am sure they have a reputation for cheating and exaggeration bills. But look at their attitude towards customers! God! What a service provider. Should I leave alone my BSNL which has been down for the last 2 weeks. No phone, no modem. So which devil is better I wonder!
A worst customer service I ever seen in any service industry. No people in that outlet know the value of a customer. The way the executives behave and respond irritates customer. Not 3 times nor 30 times, even if you submit id proof 300 times they will never update your details in the system and thus your connection will be de-activated. When you try to reach someone in the outlet regarding this problem will be gifted with more pressure by the silly and stupid excuse server problem(I think only 7 days in a week the server wont work, rest of the days it will work fine!). NO doubt that Airtel will lose its customers because of these low-level customer care executives(I moved to another service provider).

As a then Airtel customer I request any higher officials who reads this to take some action against these poor and worst executives to stop loosing any more customers or better remove the anna nagar outlet completely...

I wish to name one of the worst executive working in reach telecom anna nagar, her name is Yogeshwari. I wonder how Airtel recruited her to this job.
Iam very sorry to inform all the airtel subsribers.Nowadays, airtel getting more connection, but
decrease the service.Kindly arrange more service people in this area.

We made complaint on 27 th May 2009 at 10.30AM.Our complaint Number was 20226240.Actually,
they informed us, problem will clear at 3.30pm ON YESTERDAY.We have given today(28.05.2009) one reminder at 10.00AM.No response
We informed again at 1.30pm .No one take care.We visited Anna Nagar office.Requested them clear the line.They are focusing bill payment problem only.No one give effective answer.
Who is the higher authority?.God only knows...
It will difficult to find concern person.We have several local numbers but, we are depending on one airtel number( STD&ISD).
becauseWe informed this number all our customers India &Abroad.We are stuggling...
K.Venkatraman, IHC Pvt.Ltd, Chennai-40
K.Venkatraman,
Dear Airtel

Very Successful on third day our phone dead-Phone No:42189654.
Complaint made 62 Hours!We will plan to celebrate -1Week.All airtel
customers are invited. We have already informed Media.
Verify complaint Number[protected] th May 2009. at 11.30a.m)
Final request

Mkt.Mgr
IHC, First street, W-Block
Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040
AIRTEL SUCKS...
Dear Friends.

Dont go with airtel broadband or telephone.one of the worst service i had never seen... I dont know wat the hell r they doing in office...bleady ...

sathish
yeah off cours dears airtel s doin worst on deir duties whereas vodafone s quite better than this
same thing is happen with me
To
The manager
Airtel Company
New Delhi
Sub-complaint of Amravati airtel dealer
Sir
My name is praful m. ridhore resident abhiyanta colony near vidhut nager amravati (maha)
Friday I have perches airtel sim mob no [protected], and card no[protected] for my wife name –minal s.nimbhorkar from airtel shap shegoan naka amravati (franchises owner airtel) date 5/11/09 at the time of perches card I have submitted all relevant document with 100 ru perches prepaid life lime card but from Saturday my card not working so I complet in office they give me assurance with in ½ hours card is activated but that day not activated my card so Monday I again go this shop their vivek keshrwani (franchises owner )give me again assurance but not activated, so again I go shop 2 o’clock 9/11/09 that time Mr. vivek keshrwani using ruff word and quarrelling with me he abuse me so I complaint him in near gadge nager police station. And now I decided to publish this matter in news paper and lodge complaint in consumer forum Amravati about the mismanagement airtel
This for your information. Here copy of police complaint is attached for your reff.

Praful ridhore