[Resolved]  Real Estate — Builders

My wife and I just would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Sumanth Kumar Das in Frontline Builders Inc. for his personal participation in the buying of our home in Bangalore. We found Frontline Builders sale a It was exciting working with professionalism for a fair price. We made him aware we were not new to the new home buying process, that we bad bought 3 other homes and was looking for a quality home with an on time delivery. Sumanth surpassed our expectations, always professional with a pleasant attitude. He was instrumental in making the buying of our 4th home a pleasant and fun experience.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2018
Imperia Structures Limited Customer Care's response Sep 14, 2018 not related to us ..
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Who the f__ck cares? Is Frontline so desperate, so despicable, so unreputable that they must post these endorsements on a complaints website? You people need to get a life!

Imperia Structures Limited