[Resolved]  Rechargeit now/online recharge — Money not refunded for a failed transaction

I tried to recharge my airtel moblie by Rs.333 number-[protected] through rechargeitnow.com on 11th Nov. Till date i have not got the recharge value, neither my money has been refunded nor any communication.

Comments

i have recharge my aircel no. [protected] with RS 100 through rechargeitnow.com on 16 nov.but till date i have not get the recharge value not money has been refund or transfer to my account
Hi All

Be aware of this fraud company.

I made a recharge for Rs.333 Transaction failed. But money not returned.

About the company : RechargeitNow.com (Online Recharge Services Pvt. Ltd) is a joint venture between the promoters of estel group (Mr. V K Hajela & Mr. Raj Hajela) and Mr. Sharat Jain.

regards
kamalahasan g
contact details of this company

Administrative Contact:

Online Recharge Services Pvt Ltd
#126 sector 44
gurgaon, haryana 122002
[protected] Fax[protected]
I have recharge my Airtel No with RS 100 through rechargeitnow.com on 17 February, 2010.but till date i have not get the recharge value not money has been refund or transfer to my account. It is a fraud company.
is this company a fraud ? yesterday i recharged my virgin cdma of rs 100 - success so i today recharged my bros virgin mobile cdma of rs 199 - NOT SUCCESSFUL but money got cut from my online bank a/c?
I am recharge my airtel tamil nadu number recharge not successful.but money debitted in my online bank a/c?
I have recharged my tata docomo.My money deducted from my account and recharge was not successful.my money not returned still now.
On 2nd March, 2010, I wanted to recharge for the SunTV DTH at Chennai. While I was in the website of SunTV and tried to rechrge the web site did not work properly. I saw the pop up of the web site of onlinerecharge.com which appeared so I had folllowed the procedure and the money Rs.500 was debited but immediately a message came from them that the amount is not sufficient for the recharge and the amount will be refunded in 10 days time and a reference number also came.But I had I had not got the amount back from them. I sent a email on 29th March, 2010. As on today I had not received any reply. Today I had sent another reminder email to them. Can anybody help me to recover my amount. I am a senior citizen from Chennai.
I ahve recharged my Mob.No-[protected] for Rs.333/- on 08/01/2011, vide transaction ID[protected], order Id-R[protected], I have lodged complain for not recharging to them on 9/01/2011 vide complain No-[protected] and on 12/01/2011 complaind No.[protected]. Till date they are not refunding my money. I have decided if they will not solve my problem on or before 18/01/2011, then I will lodge a FIR against them. They are making huge money by this fraud activities in all over India, for that reason they have not given their telephone or contact no in the website.
I too feel its a big big fraud company, I made a transaction on 7th jan'12 at 12.43 p.m. & got a reply as transaction failure for INR 6000/- payment of DTH Dish TV, but immediately I had received a sms from my credit card bank the amount being debit to my account.

After that I have been writing to Recharge it now on website, not one reply I have from them, my connection of Dish TV was disconnected on 12th Jan'12 due to no fault of mine, the Dish TV guys have been troubling us by giving false promises...

I am now taken up the matter with Cyber Police & Consumer Court to ensure the others also don't suffer like I have been cheated.

These guys are making huge money by using our money for sure... THEY ARE NOTHING ELSE BUT BIG CHEATS & A FRAUD...guys be ware of this rechargeitnow site.