[Resolved]  Recofast plus(life saving drug) — Higher rate than MRP

Dt-15/12/2009

We have been charged higher rate then the MRP. which is very unprofessional. If these convenience life saving drugs stores do this, cheat on people , how will the corruption stop.I can bet on one thing that these malpractices are done on a large scale to the illiterate costumers. I was aware thats why i m writing to you. I want immediate response and action to be taken against the retailer .Also, I was denied for the cash memo as well, but after i insisted he gave me the bill. I want to sue the retailer for the sum of 1 lac and a written apology for misbehaving.

I have the original bill ( cash memo)
Chemist name - KR-ONE PHARMA
T-19 Khirki extn.
MALVIYA NAGAR
NEW DELHI -110017

YOURS SINCERELY
Ravi Adhikari
Ph# [protected],[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

SAVE US — Save life

R/sir
We are in problem and about my complaint i have told to the J.E/SDO & other concern officers of electrical department of my concern area, but in this regard no solution has done yet. I meet them regularly last 8 months but in our regard no solution has yet been done.

Problem is of high tention wires (11000 KV) on houses and of an dead transfarmer just only 2 feet up from the ground floor in mid of my street. The wires around the transfarmer are very harmful to everyone mostly for childrans and animals. some time this type of events took place. we have to keep our childrens in home because we are afraid of keep them due to transfarmer & hightention wires.In rainy days current is being running in the wet walls which may cause an serious offence of life and property etc. so it is requested to move both the hightention wires and dead transfarmer o[censored]r goodness.

R/sir with due respect
kindly do something in this matter as early as possible.
I shall be very thankful to you for this act.

I hv attached some of the photos to show you that in which afraid we are living.

your sincerely
All suffering people of street
Complete address:-