Red Bull Lottery Company — Received a mail winning GBP 500,000

Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 pravin74
i have receive mail from redbull company you are win the 500000.00 bps so i want know the its true or falls

Comments

I also received such mail.Shall I give address or not.Those who have experienced help me out.
Suresh
I have also got the same mail and even they have asked me for delivery address .I am responding them.Is there any chance of being cheated in this case?
I have receive mail form redbull company and i reply it after that they send me anather msg of courier " u r wining prize send by scarlet courier and u hv to paid paid only courier expenses "
what i do i m in confusing situation
is it genuine or not
Mohammad Shafeeq
how can i be the winner of that lottery.. if i win how can i get that money ...plz send me the details
how can i get that winning money send me the details...
i have receve mail from redbull company you are win the 500000.00 bps so i want to know whats the fact
normal
normal all the way, its very serious act by the hacking people
take serious action against them
i have gotten this mail but they wana me to send passport scan and address to a post company, they will send me the cheque
dear sir,
Replay me fast
I have receive mail from redbull co.you are win 500000.00
bps please tell me it is true or false.
I have receive mail from redbull co.you are win 500000.00
bps please tell me it is true or false.
how can i get that winning money send me the details...KAMLESH SINGH M.NO. - [protected] MAIL ID. - [email protected]
Red Bull Company Limited
The Courtyard,
12 Sutton Row W1D 4AD London
Tell: [protected]

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the (22 th Of DECEMBER, 20/10) by Red Bull Company United Kingdom,
in conjunction with the British Tobacco WorldWide Promotion, your email was among the 12 Lucky winners who won a Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP each on the RedBull Company Promotion.
However the results were released on the 22 th DECEMBER, 20/10 and your email was attached to PIN NO:7RBC3580021 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
from an exclusive list of 80, 031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.
However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine from a database of over 1, 800, 000 email addresses drawn from all the
continents of the world
This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
For security and assurance your fund is deposited in our Office Account here in U.K and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment.
You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality true Courier Company.
You are advised to complete the Form below and send with the fund release Application Letter by
e-mail to this E-mail: [email protected]
so that they can process it and release your fund to you without any delay.

Claiming Form
1.Full names: KAMLESH KUMAR SINGH
2.Contact Address: C/O SMT. SUSHMA AMBASTHA, CHITRANSH GALI,
NEAR MISSION HOSPITAL, KEDARPUR,
AMBIKAPUR, SURGUJA, CHATTISGARHA,
PIN COAD- 497001. INDIA - +91
3.Age: 35 YEAR
4.Sex: MALE
5.Occupation: JOB IN PVT. CO.
6.State: CHATTISGARH
7.Country: INDIA
8.Telephone Number: [protected], [protected]
9. Nationality: INDIAN
10.Amount Won: 5, 00, 000 GBP
11.Your email: [email protected],
12. Marital Status: MARRIED
APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [PIN NO:7RBC3580021-LOTTERY PROMOTION]
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the Winning Notification that was received on my E-mail ID with PIN NO:7RBC3580021 from Red Bull Company United Kingdom [RBC].
I was made to believe that my prize Cheque of 500, 000.00 GBP is deposited in your office Account I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest in my country without any delay.

Yours Faithfully
To Claiming Department:
Dr. Frank Jones,
Tell:[protected]
Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you the result of season final draws held on the (23NOVEMBER, 2010) by Red Bull Company United Kingdom,
However the results were released on the 23 NOVEMBER, 2010 and your email was attached to PIN NO:7RBC3580021 the online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses
continents of the world
e-mail to this E-mail: [email protected]
so that they can process it and release your fund to you without any delay.

Claiming Form