[Resolved]  reddy & reddy hero honda bhimavaram A.P — demanding addtional money for immidiate delivery

I am residing at Bhimavaram (w.g dist) Andhra Pradesh. Here when i went to purchase a hero honda passion plus motor cycle for my frined from the local dealer Reddy & Reddy hero honda show room, here this dealer ship is demanding for an addtional amount of Rs.[protected]/- for an immidiate delivery. When we questioned them they simply gave a rude reply as "i[censored] wish to buy then you have to pay this extra amount as the vehicles are on high demand other wise get lost from here". I need to take this issue with Hero Honda Motors as why this kind of practise is happening ??? Is Hero Honda insisting the dealers to take this addtional money or it is the dealers who are encashing this additional amount ???. Kindly take this issue on top priority basis and teach these kind of dealers a lesson who are taking bribe to sell the vehicles.

Awaiting ur early action on this.

Comments

i am not going to accept this stupid reason..i am also a resident of bhimavaram.i also buyed passion pro.. from reddy and reddy hero honda show room. they rcvd me respectively.. and they provide all their suggestions on available models! they advice pass pro is suits me for with an down payment and installments but for one month im not able to pay two installments due to my personel pronal problems..but they supported me with very friendly manner..im not able digest these kind of comments on them...
I totally agree with you. The same group selling Maruti Cars with a premium. No ethics in Business. Their background is seasonal Coolies and cycle vendors with cheap attitudes. They make money by foul means.
these reddy and reddy showroom people are exploiting the local people and becoming rich... they are cheeting the people... this golguri sri ram owner of reddy and reddy automobiles of maruthi and hero honda is a bustard and cheets every one who ever wants to scold him u can scold him on +91 [protected], , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , he acts as if he is close to every one but later he exploits the people even his friends... he even dont take care of his family
myself also same bayya ..!!! but no 1 can take the action, but one thing the money which they get through this type o[censored]nrighteousness not stay with themmm...