[Resolved]  Rediff Bol — E111 error for connection

Past some days i'm not been able to log in in rediff bol. It's showing me E111 error whaile connection to server is alright.Please send me some solution for this.

Thanks.

Comments

Please give me some permanent solution for E111 & E105 registration errors in rediffbol messenger while log in when server connection is successfull.
rediff bol showing connection problem & error in proxy setting
Please give me some permanent solution for E111
i dot agree with such things
rediff is not allowing to signin as it is showing E111 pprob
give me solution pls

Defective ladies Watch

Dear Sir, I have received a Product no.[protected] and found defective.Kindly replaced it as early as possible.

The suit is not properly stitched and is damaged

The khantil red net brasso suit is not properly stitched and even the lower frill has no finishing at all. It seems as it is a rejected suit piece has been sent to me.

received damaged product

I have received a damaged product .I will be happy if I get replacement or money back.

Wrong product received ADS Makeup Kit 20g

I ordered no.10491368 please replicment

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016