[Resolved]  Rediff Bol — Signin error (E 111)

i am not be able to signin to rediffbol till last 3 months. it shows error (E 111) & i could't see my offline messages too. their is no solution from rediffbol customer care. please help to solve my problem as soon as possible...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:21:22
Complaint comments  35 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

My rediffbol is not getting me sign in . It is showing the error E111.
Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

RediffBol — error in rediffbol

When i am signing in rediffbol that time following eoor will comes "you can not able to sign in, pls try after somr time[e102]
i am nt able to lgin, gives e111 error, nt able to connect . pls resolve asap.
my rediff bol is not logging error shows is error e 111
signin error (E 111)
i am unable to signin to rediffbol its giving me "unable to sign in due to proxy settings on the internet, change yor settings and try again, E111.

please help me how can i do that please anybody
kindly make it in sighning in rediffbol find error e111
Dear sir

every day iam receiving messages from[protected] rediffbol .i dont want to receive any messages from that number please block all the messages to my mobile number [protected]
Hi, I have tried several times to login rediff bol, evertime i fail because it states unable to login because of proxy setting [E111], anyone kindly help to resolve this problem
Dear sir

When i open my rediffbil account than one dialogue box open and asking that " We are unable to sing you in. There is possible with your internet connection or your proxy setting. Please check your setting and try again (E111)

Rupesh
Dear sir

When i pressed the Talk & see button it is not connecting to the voice server. it shows like this { There is some problem in initiating a Talk & See session with username. Please try again after some time [E201] }

srinivas
My rediffbol is not getting me sign in . It is showing the error E111.
Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
if i open the rediff messenger i can sign in that. but i did't get the fetching chatrooms in that. I don't know wht to do now pls help
PLEASE HELP
hai... even i too got the same problem... i uninstalled rediff boll completly from control panel and from c/: programs... later i downloaded a new bol messenger... it worked properly... but i dint find why it happend..

please help me as soon as possible plssssssssssss
notsign in rediffboll . this email [protected]@rediffmail.com

problem show this massege

Oop! Login failed.You have entered an incorrect username or password. Please check and try again[E100]
getting error E111 and not able to sign in..

Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016