[Resolved]  Rediffshopping — Deceptive approach of Rediifshopping-NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM REDIFFSHOPPING

I ordered 1gb IPod after seeing its advertisement in Mumbai Mirror. I got the delivery in 2 days after placing an order via phone. When I opened the parcel it was altogether a different Ipod than what it was shown in the advertisement in the newspaper. It seemed very superior and impressive in the picture than the one I received. In fact the product I received is so cheap in looks that one will not agree to pay even Rs 500/- I paid Rs. 1499/- for that childish product.
After seeing this I contacted Rediffshopping end number of times. I mailed them on all possible ids provided on the Rediff website but all of them bounced back. Then I ordered the same product to check out if they fool customers with every delivery. When I got the delivery, the person did not let me open the packet before doing the payment for it. It was very annoying. The Rediff guys expect customers to have all faith in their service but they have such irksome systems when it comes to verify them.
When I told them I will put a complaint against Rediff Shopping in newspapers I received a call from them. The people there tried to convince me the product delivered is same but different in looks. And they refused to replace it. Then another call from them said – Our courier person will come you handover the product to him and we will replace it when w have it with us. That means my money is with them, product also gone to them, Rediffshopping does not have any mailing address to chase them…so where will I catch hold of them?....Do they think customers are fools to believe their every strategy.
With my experience, I would like to suggest all those out there NOT TO SHOP ANYTHING from REDIFFSHOPPING to distress yourself for nothing.
The product is lying ideal with me today. It is a useless buy.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:53:54
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Rediffshopping — exchange of product

i had purchased a product sewing machine from rediff shopping wide orser no. 7287246. But from day one it os not working properly and i had submitted a written compliant after receiving it, but i hav not received any answer from them. It is lying idle with using. I reqeust the concerned to please solve the problem asap.

vishwanath

Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016