[Resolved]  Reebok Shoe — defective shoe

I had purchased the Reebok shoe for Rs 2000 (under 40% discount). But say after 20 usage it has torn away like cheap street shop shoes.
Now I have realised the problem that it was China make. My earlier Reebok shoe lasted for more than 2 years and still going strong. The serial number of my shoe is RB 706 MCP[protected].
I hope Reebok will replace this shoe at the earliest and stop selling China Shoes in INDIA.

Y S Dwivedi
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

From Where Did You Purchase The Shoes that was Reebok outlet
Hi I am Sumeet Gupta from Yamuna Nagar, Haryana. I bought a Reebok Shoe pair from Hooda Enterprises Sector 17, HUDA Jagadhri vide bill number 6388, dated 31/10/08 for Rs 1999/- Within 15 days o[censored]se the pasting of sole from front and and right side of shoe has started ripping off. I insist to change the shoe but when i showed the shoe to the showroom people they said that i should get the shoe repaired on the first chance but i said i want to get it replaced. Such a big international company should comply with quality and should give the customer satisfaction priority.
I think it was the way you used the shoe if would have used properly it would have lasted long.My last shoe lasted for 10 years.
Company should replace the shoes if consumer denies repair and Kaustubh u shud send ur shoes for guinness book of world records. This shoe of yours shud also be gifted to museum. One question:- when u go outside do u wear shoes on ur feet or keep thm on ur head so u can use thm longer and then boast about it on ur posts? Please make sure u make a blog for ur shoe and also place some pics o[censored]r shoe as well...take care o[censored]rself and ur shoe(ofcourse).
i want a job at your retail store at kolkata.my experiance is i worked at bata india limited as a sales man during 7 years .my qulification is graduate . dete of birth :14/07/1982.i have the ability to acive my seals target.if you give me a chance then i shall be very greatfull to you.

Reebok India Phone
    Reebok India Address
    7th Floor, Unitech Commercial Tower-2, Block-B, Greenwood City, Sector-45, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001