Regional Passport Office Chandigarh. — Not received my passport after one year.

Ambala cantt, Ambala District, Haryana, India
 erpankajkashyap
Dear sir/Madam,

This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for Indian passport on date 23.10.09 in Chandigarh regional office, But have not received passport till date19.04.11. My File Reference no. is CHD W015372. Three times i visited to the passport office and submitted the PP form along with the address proof. Police enquiry has been also done. Again they said that the address is wrong, i said if the address is wrong then how the letter came to my address.
Last time on 11.03.11 Final reminder letter came to my home address to come at Passport Adalat at Chandigarh and submit The affidavit and the original documents on 30.03.11.I came along with the all documents after seeing that they said it will come in 15 days but i had not received yet. Same the case with the lady who came from ambala on same day Name poonam) she got the passport why not me.
Sir, my carrier is on stake i lost my two chances my family conditions is not good. When I want to see the status it shows that the reference number is wrong. Pls help me to provide my passport as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Pankaj kashyap,
S/o. Sh. Ramesh Chander Kashyap,
D-7, Dayal bagh, gali opposite to hanuman mandir,
Mahesh nagar.
Ambala Cantt

Comments

passport — NOT RECEIVED IT YET AFTER 1 YEAR

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT ON 15/01/2008 AND THE POLICE VERIFICATION WAS DONE AFTER SIX MONTHS OF APPLYING FOR THE SAME, BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME.FILE NO CAL A004318.
REGARDS
DEBASHIS SAHA

SCO 28-32, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, Punjab, India - 160022
    Regional Passport Office Chandigarh. - Not received my passport after one year.