[Resolved]  Regional Passport Office - Kolkata — Passport of wife submitted for PCC endorsement not yet received

Dear Sir I submitted my wife's ( Lynn Florence Marina Anthony ) Passport on 9th June along with my own for PCC Endorsement along with the relevant forms and fee at the Kolkata RPO. I received my Passport 10 days ago by registered post but regret that I have not yet received my wife's Passport. I have already received the PCC from the DIB Office in Howrah earlier which I have scanned and emailed to the RPO in Brabourne Road Kolkata. I regret this delay is causing me a lot of problems as our Passports must be submitted to the Visa Office immediately. I therefore request you to look into the matter immediately and send the Passport with the PCC endorsement. God bless you.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Kevin Patrick Anthony

Comments

Res/sir,
i have submitted my original passport for the PCC on feb 9th 2010.till yet i have not received till date.the region is that i have to submit my original passport and the PCC to the visa office immediately, therefore sir i request you to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.
thanking you
yours faithfully,
Ms Tashi Yangzom Bhutia.
Respected Sir, I have submited my original passport(File No.M012659)for kuwait pcc on 28th june in kolkata passport office i have not received my passport till date.My company(Kuwait) want to me very soon for job.But without passport i am realy unable for another prosesing for visit Kuwait and joint my duty.Therefore sir i request you to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

Thanking you.