[Resolved]  Regional Passport Office, Nalgonda — MY PASSPORT

this z vinay, i have submited my application form at nalgonda, they did nt give any file ref no &eny thing...
how do i know my passport port status...plz help me out of this...

Comments

my passport rifrence numbers is a (Z750986) police verifcatino is completed but passport
i have submitted my passport application form in the month of june first week and also my details was verified. even then i did not recive my passport till now. would you kindly solve my problem.
Good morning sir,

Iam Kancharla Rajesh kumar s/o Satyanarayana reddy of Dattappaguda[vil], Mothkur[mon], Nalgonda-508277.I have applied for the fresh passport at SP office Nalgonda on 16/06/2009 but i did not get the file no and any receipt because at that time computer was not working and they said that there will not be any problem with not receiving the file no and receipt.And police enquiry has been completed on 17/07/2009 but till now i have not received the passport.Please look into my problem.

Thanking you sir,

Mothkur[mon],
Nalgonda[dist]-508277,
ph no:[protected]
Dear sir...

This is siraz sir iam visit your Nalgonda paasport office Aplay the new paasport but there is no Respance Neglet Parsans totally I in visit 5 Times but my work is pending

Yours Faithfully
[protected]@z
నేను మిర్యాలగూడలో సి-టెల్ (సి199) కొన్నను ఆ సెల్ కు సంవత్సరం వరెంటి ఇచ్చారు. కాని రిపేర్ వస్తే డబ్బులు తిసుకునరు.

pathulothu pandu naik
Vasramthanda (vi)
Damaracherla (m)
Nalgonda (D)
cell: [protected]
I, , johnpaul.M, have applied for passport and having file number Z 750071 completed all the procedures including police enquiry yet there is no further details since last one month.thus i request you to move my file as soon as possible.Hope you consider my regquest.

thanking you
Good morning sir,

Iam panga.sreedhar reddy s/o rama reddy of masanpally[vil], gundala(mon], Nalgonda-508277.I have applied for the fresh passport at SP office Nalgonda on 22/122009 but i did not get the possport the file no z752401.And police enquiry has been completed on 02/01/2010 but till now i have not received the passport.Please look into my problem.

Thanking you sir,

with regards,
panga. sreedha reddyr,
s/o rama reddy,
masanpally[vil],
Gundala[mon],
Nalgonda[dist]-508277,
ph no:[protected]
I am Ch.Ranganadh Reddy, applied passport in Nalgonda(SP office), I have done with two police enquiries one at my home and the other at college, but still I didnt even got any information regarding my passport in passport enquiry stattus its been one month I have done with police enquires. And the file reference numbers after my number are updated in status enquiry site. I humbly request you to consider my problem and make it easy for me to get my passport as early as possible bcoz I want to attend my GRE examination which I have to attemp very soon.
Hope you will respond to the problem as early as possible.
Thanking you,
Ch.Ranganadh Reddy
file ref number: z750712
hi sir i applied for my passport at nalgonda, already verifications at both home and college are completed, bt still i am not getting any information regarding my passport status, please let me know abt my passport
[protected]@gmail.com, reference id is z750962, i applid on[protected]
Hi sir this is veerababu, i applyed for passport last 4 months (police verification is complted) but still iam not recived my passport plz i urgently need sir plz help me..
dear sir,

my name is krishna reddy i want know how to get police clearance certificate in nalgonda.
please very very urgent for me. i will be very thankful
I applied for passport at Nalgonda and my file no:Z751135.inquiry also complited at both present and permanent address but still i dint get my passport .Almost it is one year i have applied for it.
Please look into it and kindly request u to get back to this complaint to my mail j.[protected]@gmail.com.

I am A.ANVESHREDDY, I applied for passport last 6 months ago ( police verification is completed ) but still i din, t receive my passport PLEASE check it out i request kindly i hope you consider to my problem thank u.

about the complaint let me know the status to this [protected]@gmail.com

thanking you kindly respond .
Hi Team, this is nagarjuna reddy badolla s/o b. chinnapa reddy . i applied for passport jan 2011 . tw times police verification has done. one time at my home town anantapur dist and next time at choutuppal, still it is showing police report has not been received . pls do the need full . i have some urgent work with passport. pls reply to this mail id b.[protected]@gmail.com

my file no is HYD W22000211
Hi Friends,
This is Saidi Reddy Gujjulas/o b. Kaniki Reddy . iI applied for passport aug2011 . Police verification was done two months ago, still it is showing police report has not been received . pls do the need full . I have some urgent work with passport. pls reply to this to [protected]@gmail.com

my file no is HYDH02595011
dear sir i have submitted my passport and i hv done with my enquiry on[protected] but still showing passport will dispatch within a week
I am badugu pramod from palivela(V) Munugode(M) Nalgonda(D).
i was apply passport since one month back. but verification is not completed.
How to check my application status in online.
i searched no of times in online but nalgonda district not shown in apllication status

Repected Sir,
I am Syed Mahaboob Hussain, i Applied my son passport in FEB - 2012, in Nalgonda SP Office, Police Inquire Still Not Yet Finish, When i go to SP office they are saying we did not receive police inquire paper from Head Office, This is My File No.

FILE NO : Z750141,
Date Of Birth : 17/11/2011,
Name : Syed Ajmal Hussain.
Hi sir,
i am venkatesh from vemulakonda village, valigonda mandal. nalgonda. iam applied for passport on[protected] at hyderabad. so police enquiry is complited on[protected]. but not isuue my passport. when i go to passport office they r saying we did not receive police inquiry paper from nalgonda S P office. this is my file no: HY[protected].

regarding
G. VENKATESH,
VEMULAKONDA,
VALIGONDA,
NALGONDA-508112

As iam Manas.Prasad.Perika s/o;Dayanand.Perika. I applied for passport last 8 months ago ( police verification is completed )my file no;[protected]. but still i din, t receive my passport Please check it out i request kindly i hope you consider to my problem thank u.

about the complaint let me know the status to this email id manas.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks&regards,