[Resolved]  Regional Passport Office, Raipur — Non receipt of passport

Sir, i had applied for my passport through district passport cell mahasamund with file ref. no. Z93500308 dtd.28.02.2008. The police verification for same has been sent from district special beaurea on 09.04.2008. The information regarding above mentioned file statur is not available on your website. Kindly see through matter for such delay for despatch of my passport.

Comments

Regional Passport Office, Raipur — Delay in Verification

I am Rudra Narayan Soni, i have submitted my application in november but till date no verfication(local intelligence and police) have yet turned up. could you please look into the matter amd solve it as soon as possible.

With Regards
Rudra
sir i had applied for passport through dhamtari district with file reference no.A008299 dtd 31.07.08.n police verification has been done for the same.the information regarding the status of the file is being not mentioned in ur website .kindly see through such matter for the delay of the passport..n kindly plz mail the appropriate reason for the same.

I am shivaram shetty, i would like to know my EPF Account balance, My EPF Number is CG/17864/03.

Thanking You