[Resolved]  REGIONAL PASSPORT SERVICE AHMEDABADAHMEDABAD — ERROR IN BIRTH DATE

In spite of my previous complaints before 15 days, not a single answer received. In spite repeated email, no any response received. Before 15 days, I have personally deposited my passport no. J 0728539 in your window no.8 vide ref. no. Y 1430/10 on 07/10/2010. I have compelled to cancel all my programmers and mentally and economical loss. Who will pay the loss? I will contact to legal advisor.

Pankaj D. Shah

Comments

Personal — Error in Passport

Hi my name is Kiran Kumar. My sister's baby (girl) was issued a passport during the last week. However, when i checked the passport, the sex details appears wrong (instead of Female, male appears). She is a resident of Singapore and she plans to leave India in next two months. How do i proceed to rectify this error in the passport? It would be great help to me if someone can help in explaning the proceudre and process involved at the earlier possible. Thanks for your help.
Kiran

My passport no. J0728539 issue date: 24/05/2010 Name: SHAH PANKAJ DALICHAND, I have to state that the correct birth date is 19/08/1955 while it is written as 19/08/1995. Kindly amend the birth date and inform me correction in writing. Kindly verify my application and proof of date which I submitted with application. I want to go to Singapore, Malaysia and I can not come personally.
My email address: pankaj.d.[protected]@sbi.co.in and [protected]@yahoo.com
My mobile no. : [protected]

-Pankaj D. Shah
NON RECEIPT OF ANY ANSWER FROM PASSPORT OFFICE OR NON RECEIPT OF PASSPORT DULY CORRECTED AFTER 7 DAYS

Gujarat