[Resolved]  Regional PF commissioner Lucknow — PF claim

I, Pramod Mahindra, worked with M/S Sumac International Pvt.Ltd., Lucknow from 1981to 1984.My salary slip shows the P.F.NO.allotted to me as;U.P. 7635/151.
On submission of form no.19 for my P.F.Claim, The R.P.F.Commissioner Office informs me that this no. is allotted to Ms Russel Woodhouse
If this is so, I want to know my correct P.F.NO.
Will the R.P.F.Commissioner Office, Lucknow who holds my P.F.Records inform me my correct P.F.Number?
I would be so grateful.

Comments

In Hanumant Endosurgery center employees is more than 10 lumpsum 25 but deducted the amount is only 9
I was worked with SPARC India, Sitapur Road, Lucknow from 24.012006, Please let me know my P.F Account No. Please let me know my P.F Contibution was deposied with you upto... As I have come to know that employer is deducting the P.F from staff Salary but he is not depositing with you in time. So please let me know the latest position.

Club Mahindra sitapur lko,
i am very sad to inform you, that the lady receptionest u have in your office is doing a very cheap work, by calling the male's n offering them good packages and also prostitution .is that the kind of scheme u give to your customers.well because of this i am suffering.as my husband was one of the gargets...u plz take some action else it will detoriate your company.n also i will come into action
Dear Sir

I have also worked from Nov 81 to Nov 83 in M/s SUMAC International Pvt Ltd, Lucknow in its R&D(electronics)-Centre near Mahibulla-pur Rly-Stn at Sitapur Road.

After 6-months I visited to PF Commissner's office Kanpur to withdraw my PF, but I was told that the same has been transferred to Lko office. Since the amount was much lesser, than the long formalities, I didn’t proceed that time.

Now I want to get this amount to be transferred to my EPF A/c in the office of the Regional Provident Commissioner Lucknow. But I don’t remember the PF# of given by SUMAC.

Please let me know how I can get this PF number?

Rakesh Mathur
Dear Sufi,

This is to bring to your notice that we at Club Mahindra donot have an office at the location mentioned by you (Sitapura, lko)

Request you to kindly clarify.

Member Relations
Club Mahindra
Tarun Kumar Arya, worked with Premier Allied Services Pvt Ltd., Lucknow from 2008 to 2009.My salary slip shows the P.F.NO.allotted to me as;U.P.28289/860.

On submission of form no.19 for my P.F.Claim.Company not respond on pf claims.

Please let me know how I can get a pf claim.
To Dated 04th August 2010
The P.F Commissioner
Meera Bai Marg
Lucknow

Sub: For Balance Cheque Issue against PF No.28506/26

Respectfully that I Sanjay Kumar Tiwari S/o Shri Chandrika Prasad Tiwari was duties in a Company of A.N.K Travels -Hotel Clarks Avadh Lucknow .

As per P.F.office (Meera bai Marga) has issued Four Cheque in my favour, all three cheques are credited in my account in timely. but only one Cheque is not credited in My account to till dated .The details of Pending or Balance Cheque are hear under.

Cheque No. is- 381352
Cheque dated -16.02.2009
Cheque amounting Rs.2331/-(Two thousand Three hundred thirty one only )
So I kindly request to you please issue the balance amount of Cheque in my favour.(Sanjay kumar Tiwari-SBI Bank Account No.[protected], Amethi-Sultanpur)
I shall be highly obliged to you.
Thanking You.

With regards
I got relieved from M/S HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD, BARABANKI on 17.05.08. So far i didn’t received my Provident Fund amount. For the past two years i am struggling to receive this PF amount.

Provident Fund, Ref # UP/36193/339.

Anand Prakash Pandey
my sbi ac. no.-[protected]
Sir please semd my p.f my no.up 36193/949
dear sir
mera pf no hai up32/28133/224 maine pf amount ke liye form bhar ke submitt kya hai kab tak ac. mai payment ayega.
I got relieved from M/S HINDUSTAN CONSTRUCTION CO.LIMITED, BARABANKI on 23.10.10. So far i didn’t received my Provident Fund amount. For the past two years i am struggling to receive this PF amount.

Provident Fund, Ref # UP/36193/83.

Nitesh Kumar Srivastava
My sbi ac. no-[protected]
To Dated 03th september 2011
The P.F Commissioner
Meera Bai Marg
Lucknow
I want to know about my pf claim status. plz reply...my details are ...
name -Ravi sharma
deppt.:- pf no- up/28474/2437
employee code:-2785

dear sir..i have done claim for the pf as on dated july 2010.but that is still pending .so i request to you plz tell me about my pf status.
my mobile no-[protected], [protected]
dear sir..i have done claim for the pf as on dated Oct 2010.but that is still pending .so i request to you plz tell me about my pf status.

With Regards

Nitesh Kumar Srivastava
Pf No.UP/36193/83.
My PNB Ac. no-[protected]

I am Abhishek Kumar Singh. I have worked with BTC lifestyle based in Lucknow in 2005.

I have left the organization.

My PF amount is still pending.

Request you to guide how can I get my PF amount.
Dear Sir Pleases Helf
I, Bachaspati jha, worked with M/S Organic India Pvt. Ltd., Lucknow from 2006to 2011.My salary slip shows the P.F.NO. allotted to me as; UP/LKO/0028029/000/0000551
On submission of form no.19 & form no.10 for my P.F. Claim, Then I Will Check My Pf States On Line Pf Offices Manson Your Form Rejected & Send Your Adders But Till Date I have No Received Form I Talk To Organic India Pvt. Ltd Office Member Where Is My Pf Amount Offices Member Se I discuss P F Offices Member So Need Rs.2000 Other Wises I Don’t Half So Pleases inform me Why Can Rejected My P F Form
I would be so grateful.