Regional Pf Commissioner — Pf accumulation

1 Review
 suku1950 on Apr 14, 2012
I sent the following letter for getting my PF accumulation amount. But so far there is no response.
Will u please help me in this matter.

The Reg.Pf Commissioner,

Sub: Pf Accumulation
A/c No.(11204) AP/HYD/0035672/000/0000739
Dear sir,

This is to inform you that I got retired from the services of Grasim Industries Ltd. (Now Ultratech Cement Ltd.) on 03.04.2009.

However an amount of Rs,8322/- is lying in my above PF account as per the annual statement slip No eRAPS-F23 dated 05.12.2011 for the year 2010-2011. (copy enclosed).
I request you to please send this amount by DD or cheque to my following address at the earliest:
Parakundil House,
PO. Katampazhipuram,
Dist.Palghat, Kerala
Pin: 678633

Or you may send the same through my Ex- employer, M/s Grasim Industries Ltd., Doddaballapur, Bangalore or Hyderabad office.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Ph: 09645882021
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Regional Pf Commissioner - Pf accumulation

    Contact Information

    Add Company Information