Regional Pf Office, Bandra, Mumbai — Pension case not processed

10 Reviews
 Dinkar V Gogte
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have taken voluntary retirement on 17-Dec-2005.
The pension case has been received by PF office (Bandra) on 10-Dec-2008.
But the case has not been processed yet.
Each time we contact the person (Extn-2109) at exemption 2 section of PF office we get only one answer that your case is not yet processed.

It already took 3 years for the case to reach PF office and now it is getting worse because of further delay by PF office.

I really need help in this regard as I have been denied my own money because of delays by PF office.
Your help is really appreciated...!

Name - Dinkar V. Gogte
Pension A/c no - MH[protected]
Company - MSEB

Dinkar Gogte
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


I am Surabhi Mishra, and I am doing follow up since 2007 for the payment of my pension amount from the Pension Office, Bandra, Mumbai, but till date after 4 years, I have not got the favourable response from the said Pension Office, and when ever, we try to call at phone no's of pension office, we get no response, and nobody pick up the phone. It is very difficult to take out time from my busy schedule to do the follow ups, and when it is statutory requirement for the employer to deduct pension and deposit in govt account, than the govt should refund the amount without delays.

My Pension A/c No. MH/3917/705
Company Name-JL Morisson

Therefore, I would like to submit my request to get my pension amount ASAP.

Thanks n advance

Best Regards
Surabhi Mishra
Dear Sir/Madam,

My PF amount still not deposited in the bank account.

Below is the status shown on EPF bandra website:

MH/48037/5485-A RAMKUMAR
Receipt No. Receipt Date From Type Status
91263780 [protected] Form 19 Claim settled and payment processed through NEFT on[protected]
91263781 [protected] Form 10C Claim settled and payment processed through NEFT on[protected]

Data updated on[protected]

The status is showing that "Claim settled and payment processed through NEFT on[protected]", but the PF money is not deposited in my bank account.

Requesting you to please settle my PF withdrawl cliam.

Thanking you,
A.Ram Kumar
Cell: [protected]
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Kunal Kanti Ghosh, PF No/MH/43696/00020, EXTN NO-71.My previous company submitted my Pension Claim last 19th Nov'10.
Please setteled my claim as early as possible.
With Regards,
Kunal K Ghosh
S/o. Ramakrishna Revankar
Hiregutti – 581 333, Kumta Tq.
Uttara Kannada Dist.

06 – 01 - 2011


The Administrative Officer
L&T House, Ballard Estate

Respected Sir,

Sub.: Request for reimbursement of Provident Fund
( P.F. A/c No. 19900 / 28154 )

I, Vimalanand R.Revankar (Token No.1673), was working as Charge Hand Gr.II in your esteemed organization at Kaiga Project during[protected] to[protected]. I not yet received my P.F. grant, though I submitted all the necessary documents at the time of retrenchment of service. So I request you to give a clarification for unnecessary delay and make a query and take certain steps for the same without any further delay.

Please do the needful.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,

Respected Sir,

I was worked with Mafco Ltd. A Govt. Of Maharashtra Organisation for 18 years. In 2002 I opted for VRS, After accepting my VRS the company issued me the Regional PF No. Receipt for my Pension Purpose the Sr. No. of that particular receipt is BAN/13857/002126 Dated 18.06.2003 with R.No. 2330/38290 Sankalp Pralekh is 10C dated 01.02.03.
You are therefore kindly requested to send me the details whether my pension account transferred to Delhi or Not. and inform me through Either by mail or by telephonic. My E-mail is, / or My Phone Nos. is Mobile :- [protected] / [protected] or my Res. No.[protected].
Thanking you,

Sincerely Your's

Kunal A. Mahajani
Dear Sir,

In PF department, no one is taking intereset, every employee of entire PF department is making time pass, the government is giving money only for rest. The almost govt. employee fellow is useless.


I am Surekha Jadhav. I am not received my pension amount since 4 months. Please take immediate action on it.

My Pension A/c at State Bank of India, A/c No. [protected]
PPO No- 5020156
Company Name-B.E.S.T.
Therefore, I would like to submit my request to get my pension amount.
Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

Surekha Baburao Jadhav.
Mr.Kisan Babaji Mhaskar
F.S. Fransis Chawl, Dayaldas Rd.,
Vile Parle(East), Mumbai-57.

Head Person of P.F.Office Bandra,

Respected Sir/Madam,
My PPO NO.-[protected], GPO NO.[protected],
CPO NO.[protected].
I received in my pension account dt.30/08/2009,
amount 96595, i.e. monthly(5141/-).
Before retirement my pay scale is under VI pay Ayog as per Goverment rule.
But as per VI pay my pension arrears is yet not to be deposited in my pension Account and that
increased amount also not included in my current pension.
You are therefore kindly requested to send why my increased pension not to be accounted in my account & when my previous dues cleared.
If possible please inform me through either mail or be telephonic.Please guide me what to do.
E-mail-, Mob.[protected], [protected].

Thanking You
Kisan Babaji Mhaskar
To PF Commissioner
Mumbai - 400051

Ref : PF A/C MH/22643/605 - P.P.O. NO. MH/BAN/60122
Pension Savings Bank - State Bank of India, JVPD Branch - A/C No. [protected].

My pension amount has been stopped since January 2014 My bankers informed me that your office has instructed them to recover a sum of Rs.7220/- from my account. Checked with your office was told that your records shows my Date of Death as 07.06.2014. My Existence Certificate was forwarded by my bankers to your office in November, 2014 I presented myself at your office as instructed on 30th January, 2015 also submitted a fresh Life Existence Certificate from my bank. One Mr Yogesh attended to my complaint and on checking the computer found that my Date of Death is mentioned as 7.06.2014 whereas I am very much alive standing in front of him. No explanation or apology given. Copy of the fresh 'Life existence Certificate' and bank statement taken by him and said he would take look into the matter. It is nearly three months and I have not received any communication nor has the amount kept on hold is cleared neither has my pension amount credited to my account. Please note that my bankers have levied a fee since my account is showing debit balance. You will agree that this is a very serious matter by also putting to death someone who is very much alive. Have tried calling the Pension office unfortunately no one answers the call. The phone if lifted is disconnected immediately. Made several personal inquiries and am told the matter is pending with the concerned officer/department and will take another month. I would like to have this matter resolved immediately as I am in need of funds. I would also like to have an apology from the concerned member who has messed up and would have to pay for all the stress that he has put me through. I request you immediate action. I have written several letters to the Pension office as well as the PF Commissioner but all have also been put to death. I request an immediate action in the matter. Thank you.

MOBILE : [protected]

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Regional Pf Office, Bandra, Mumbai - Pension case not processed

    Contact Information

    Add Company Information