[Resolved]  Regional PF office, Thane , Mumbai — PF not received

Dear PF office Commisioner,
I'm E.Thomas Henry Mathuranayakam. I worked in Adventity Global Services as quality coach from Dec 18,2008 to Oct 9,2009. My Emp Id is 14293.I applied for PF on Feb 15th 2010. My PF no is MH/THN/99209/10711 . On 11th Aug 2010, I recieved a SBI cheque in my ICICI bank a/c from the Regional PF Office Thane, Mumbai. However the cheque was returned stating the reason "Exceeds Arrangement". I have couriered the orginal PF cheque & the return reason statement to Adeventity Global Services which inturn was submitted to the Regional PF office, thane by Adventity PF incharge.Below mentioned is the PF cheque & my account details:
PF cheqe no - 862531 ; PF cheque date - 13/7/2010 ; PF office SBI a/c no - [protected] ; PF cheque amount - Rs 11,108.00 . My PF no - MH/THN/99209/10711 . My ICICI a/c no[protected] , Velachery branch, Chennai.
Kindly do the needful to get my PF amount.
Thanks & Regards,
E.Thomas Henry Mathuranayakam

Comments

srikanth raguraman employee vijay safety products pvt ltd 1991 to 1993 not received pf money till date . what will be the amnt after 19 years plse let me know .
Dear sir/Madam
I am biplab biswas my address is village- charswarupganj, po-gadigachha, dist- nadia.WEST BENGAL, pin -741315 .mobile-[protected].email address is [protected]@gmail.com.worked in EXPO GAS CONTAINERS LTD., A-10 MIDC Murbad MUMBAI, workshop in pressure vessel divn., , (Head office- Expo House, 150 Sheriff Devji St. Mumbai, 400 003. India. Phone:[protected]. Fax:[protected] ..). from06.06.96 to06.12.98. as a junior engr.My account no. is MH/23335/363. I want to withdraw my PF amout .Please do necessary steps to send me my PF amount by cheque.
I am Sunil Vishwakarma. I have submitted PF form for withdrawing my PF money on 10th January 2011. My PF account number is MH/THN/202080/135.

Please remit my money to my account 003965 which is maintained with Corporation Bank (Kandivali E Branch). I have also given a blank cheque for your quick reference. You can also reply me on my E-mail id which is sunil.[protected]@gmail.com. Kindly reply please...
Respected Sir/Madam

I ravindra bapu birari worked as a lecturer in Shivajirao S. Jondhle College of Pharmacy in[protected]. As i resinged from the job so i had sent PF Withdrawing form along with all necessary documents in May-28th 2011 with MY SBI Account No-[protected] of Malegaon Branch and My PF NO is MH/201165/45 till date i had not received my PF amount kindly do the needfull

Ravindra Birari