[Resolved]  Regional Provident Fund Commissioner Hyderabad — Non receipt of any information

Dear Sir,

I have written letters to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, Hyderabad on transfer of PF from the following companies to HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Private Limited:-
a. Hyderabad International Airport Limited (Now known as GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limites), Hyderabad.
b. Sudit K Parekh & C0, Mumbai.

As I am not receiving any information from HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Private Limited, I am forced to write to RPFC, Hyderabad. Its my hard earned money and I am not sure what is the status of transfer of balances in Provident Fund and Family Pension Fund. It looks like my all letters have gone into astray. I would request you to intervene into the subject and let me know the following:-

a. Confirmation statement whether Provident Fund and Family Pension Fund is transferred and what is the existing balance in my account, separately showing interest, principal and pension fund.
This information will help me a lot to my family for their future resources.

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking You

Rajeev Agarwal
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 


JUDICIAL IN INDIA — Dangerous corrupt judge Mr T Laxmana Rao is not arrested for prosecution

There is every need in India to operate judicial probe on judges who are just dancing to the corrupt tunes and degrading the image of Indian juciary
i got response from my previous company.So no action required.
ear Sir,
i worked for Nagarjuna Construction Company ltd at Delhi Regional Office as planning engineer, i had submitted my resignation long back and fullfill the all formalities for withdrawl the P.F. but till now pf amount is not credited. I am in big problem and i need ny P[censored]rgently.kindly do the needful.

PF Number-: AP/13651/19120
ICICI Account No.[protected]

With regards,

Mukul Singla
Mob. No. [protected]
Dear sir,

I am a widow of late sri B.V.SURYANARAYANA.This is regarding the claim of Provident fund of my husband which has not been claimed till date.
He was working for ballarpur straw board limited, Ballarpur, Maharashtra.His P.F ACCUMULATIONS was transferred to Sirsilks ltd, Sirpur kagaz nagar, Andhra pradesh to his P.F ACCOUNT NUMBER is AP/[protected], (annual statement of accounts for the year[protected]. Later he has joined Panyam cements and minerals ltd, cement nagar, Kurnool district. He had resigned from PANYAM CEMENTS AND MINERALS LTD on 30th may 1968 for which i do not have any details regarding his P.F.

I kindly request you to help me in this regard to get the claims of provident fund of my husband late shri B.V.Suryanarayana as i am 63 year old and my health does not permit me to move physically.

pls help me in knowing as to what is to be done further in this regard.

I am looking forward for you reply at the earliest,

thanking you

Dear sir,
i have sent a letter regarding my husband's P.F 10 days before, pls look into the matter.
how can i track my PF account information AP/HY/44151/297
and i don`t know my NSSN how can i get it ??

please any body help

Hareesh K
Dear Sir,
i worked for Nagarjuna Construction Company ltd at Delhi Regional Office as planning engineer, i had submitted my resignation long back and fullfill the all formalities for withdrawl the P.F. but till now pf amount is not credited. I already put a mail to our HR manager but i did not get a reply.kindly do the needful.i also put a mail to PF commison board in Hyderabad and Delhi but no action is taken yet please look into metter

PF Number-: AP/13651/19120
ICICI Account No.[protected]

With regards,

Mukul Singla
Mob. No. [protected]
Dear Sir,

I had worked for Fedders Lloyd Corporation limited at Delhi office as DGM - Finance, till 02nd February'2008 and fullfill all the formalities for withdrawl the P.F. and forwarded the Form 19 and Form 10 C along with SSN form but till now my P.F. amount is not being credited into my HDFC bank account. My account details are follows:

PF Number-: DL/563/5902
HDFC Bank Account No. [protected]

Please credit the same immediately into my HDFC account as it already more than three months and nothing has happened and I need my hard earn money immediately.

Thanks and Regards
Sukhjit Singh Kochhar
K-93 B, Top Floor,
Kalka Ji,
New Delhi-110019
# [protected]

GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited — Non receipt of Credit Card

Dear Sir / Madam

Please note that I was informed through a SMS on 01.08.08. that my credit card was dispatched on mentioned date under AWB No. 451926 but till now I have not received the same.

Kindly let me know the status.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Kumar Ramakrishnan worked previously for Satyam Computer Services Ltd and my PF No:AP/23034/10548. I have submitted my PF claim forms 3 months back to the address below.

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,
Regional office, 3-4-763, Barkatpura, Hyderabad – 500 027.

I was told that PF settlement will normally be after 40 days from the date of submission of forms to PF office, now it is nearly 3 months over, but I haven't received any note on my PF claim so far.

I would be greatful, if you could let me know the status of my PF settlement.

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Pradeep.TP who has sent the PF withdrawal application form 50 days
Back. The amount is not yet credited to my account. Please check it and do the needful
at the earliest. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Please find the below mentioned details for
your reference.

Name: Pradeep.TP
ID no :28423
PF No: AP/23034/29205
ICCI A/C no:[protected]
Dear Sir,
My name is Kavitha Wilson and I was employed with HSBC - HDPI, Bangalore for 2 years when I resigned on 28 Nov, 2007. I was told that the PF amount would be transfered to the Acc. No. specified in my relieving letter. I was also told that the whole process would take atleast 6months.
Now after 10 months, I still havent heard anything about my PF amount. When I enquired about it in my previous office, the HR person told me that the request has been sent to the Hyderbad PF Office in Feb.
Please let me know whom or where to contact about the same.
My PF Acc.No.: AP/HYD/37897/15642
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Kavitha Wilson.
Dear Sir,
Iwould like to tilldate how much amount credited into my pf account no AP/HY/2104/1673, My dat of joining is8/12/2004.
with best regards,
Someswaran Shankaran Nair.
i have been continueing with the PF number of (6762)Ap/hyd/51237/1657 from the last one year.i want to know my grass amount in the, please inform to my mail id or number:[protected].

I wrote letter to your office twice to trnasfer my monthly pension amount received at SBI HYDERABAD to new SBI A/C at GOA.

Kindly help me or imform me corrective steps to be taken to get transfer of account.

Details of my pension is as under

PF Pension scheme '95 :
ppo prepared on : 21.10.2003
Receipt no: 23534583
PF A/C NO.:RJ/1272/5560
P.P.O NO.: AP/HYD/28113


Thanking you
Yours truly
EPFO, Regional office Hyderabad is very poor in responding.

Dont' despair or give up.So there is a way around to get these guys to respond to the people.

Indian Government / Ministry is there to help the massess.
This thing worked for me & I got my claim amount & response from Asst. Comissioner CSD Hyderabad regional office in 10 days.

Go to this Government website : Directorate of public Grievances. This really works very fast & Asst. Comissioner CSD Hyderabad regional office will compulsary have to respond to you or answer to the ministry.

Click Lodge your complaint button & file your complaint. Give your EPF account number eg: AP/Hyd/12345/6789 e-mail id etc. required details.
Select sector: Provident fund.

Best of luck.
Three cheers for the Directorate of Public Grievances
Dear Sir,
i worked for Aegis Bpo LTD at Ahmedabad Office as customer care representative,
i had submitted my resignation long back(six month) and fullfill the all formalities for withdrawl the P.F. but till now pf amount is not credited.
I am in big problem and i need ny P[censored]rgently.kindly do the needful.

PF Number-: AP/HY/56070/6784
Bank of Baroda (ahmedabad)

With regards,

Mob. No. [protected]

RAASI ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS LIMITED — I want to withdraw the amount

I worked for RAASI ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS LIMITED FROM MAY 2002 TO NOV 2004 i was provided bwith PF No AP/35518/264
I have contracted in barkatpura office came to know my account is already setteled. How can a un authorised per can draw my amount without my permission. kindly let me know to details of my account.
thanking you
i worked for Raasi Enterprise Solutions Limited at Jublee Hills Hyderabad as Support Engineer. Let me know the process to withdraw the amount
PF Number-: AP/35518/264
UTI Account No. [protected]
Post your Comment
    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Customer Care Service
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    +91 11 2616 3546
    +91 11 2737 6772
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066
    View Full Information