[Resolved]  Regional Provident Fund Office, Vashi, Navi Mumbai — PF Refund claim not received

I resigned from a company in November '08, and submitted my PF claim form in February'09. After frequent visit to Vashi Regional PF office, I have been told that on 18th May'09 my form has been received and the refund will be done by 18th June. In their website also, it was shown till 20th June. But now it shows that my claim form is not received by the office. Please guide me.
My PF Account number is MH / 117789 /15.

K.Ramkumar

Comments

Sir
My name Eknath
I was working in M/S. Equant Tec. Services India Pvt. Ltd past 9.4 months
Date of Joining 01 . 08.2000
Date of Leaving 30.11.2009
Submission PF withdrawal form on 15 Feb-2010 ( Ack )
but my pf amt not receaved
please consider my problume

Eknath C Chavan
Sir
my name shalinder
i was working in reliance fresh
i was resign from company past 9 months
Date: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Subject: Fw: PF[protected]
To: [protected]@gmail.com
Cc: sujay.[protected]@relianceada.com

Affidavit is required by PF office Vashi .The format of the affidavit is also provided to us by PF office Vashi

If you are working and you are a PF member, you can transfer your PF.

Tel. 30386419

----- Forwarded by Latha Unnikrishnan/RCOM/RelianceADA on[protected]:12 PM -----

[protected]:38 PM

sujay.[protected]@relianceada.com
Re: Fw: PF[protected]

Dear Latha;

As far as I know once a employee leaves a company he has two options as per the latest rules in PF withdrawal
1. He can transfer the same if does not wants to withdraw &
2. He can claim for the money .

I don't have any objection in sending you the Affidavit and copy of pan card except declaring that now I don't work in any other organization .

In that case I require a help from you.

Suggest

Affidavit and copy of pan card is required by PF office Vashi for all the members withdrawing PF after 3 yrs from the date of leaving the organisation.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM, <Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
1. PF of SISPL is maintained at PF office Vashi
2. Your PF claim form dated 14.01-2010 was received by us on[protected]
3. A letter dated[protected] was forwarded to you (scan copy attached) for copy of pan card and affidavit
4. Affidavit and copy of pan card is required by PF office Vashi for all the members withdrawing PF after 3 yrs from the date of leaving the organisation
5. After receipt of affidavit and copy of id proof we will be able to process your form.

Tel. 30386419

----- Forwarded by Latha Unnikrishnan/RCOM/RelianceADA on[protected]:19 PM -----

[protected]:22 PM

"Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com" <Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com>
cc
anil.[protected]@relianceada.com, [protected]@relianceada.com, khurseed.[protected]@relianceada.com, khurshed.[protected]@relianceada.com
Re: Fw: PF

what if in case the organisation SISPL fails to provide information of the same in case when the employees are transferred to a different entity PVAPS with the same rank saying you need to withdraw your PF amount before you are transferred .

IS IT MT FAULT ??????????????????????/

On 2/22/10, Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com<Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

There are only 2 options

1. withdraw PF

OR

2. transfer PF

for withdrawal you will have to forward form no. 19 and 10C along with the affidavit, cancelled chq and identity proof

for transfer you will have to forward form no. 13 through your present employer.

Tel. 30386419

----- Forwarded by Latha Unnikrishnan/RCOM/RelianceADA on[protected]:47 AM -----

[protected]:30 PM

Hi Latha;

Is there any other way to get my PF money as I badly need it

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 5:35 PM, <Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

1. arrange to forward us form no. 13 through your present employer to the below address for PF transfer

Tel. 30386419

----- Forwarded by Latha Unnikrishnan/RCOM/RelianceADA on[protected]:26 PM -----

[protected]:08 PM

sujay.[protected]@relianceada.com
Re: Fw: PF

In that case let me know what is the procedure as my current organisation would require few details like

1.with which organisation I was working .
2.permission of transfering my existing PF which is with SISPL to my current org.
3.what are the formalities to be filled up
4.how much time it would require .

& whether there will be in any impact in my current job ..

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:22 PM, <Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:

PF will be processed only after form is received signed in all the places as required

If you do not wish to sign the declaration of non employment. you can apply for PF transfer to your current organisation

Tel. 30386419

----- Forwarded by Latha Unnikrishnan/RCOM/RelianceADA on[protected]:06 PM -----

[protected]:24 PM

Sujay.[protected]@relianceada.com, Latha.[protected]@relianceada.com

Hi Sujay;

In that case let me know how do i get my pf as i have been running to everyone incl you for clearance of my pf since 2007 . At least then you could have advised me to submit pf forms for easy clearance .

Kindly advise how do i get the same without declaration of "i have been not working since i left SISPL"

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM, <Sujay.[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
Pl provide all docs to Ms. Latha Uniikrishnan and for any further queries,
pl get in touch with Latha of Retrial benefit Dept- DAKC or me.

Further, don't mark copy of the mail to HUB Head & Business Head since the
PF settlement is in process as per normal procedure.

Thanks & Regards

Sabyasachi
Mukherjee/RCOM/[protected]@INFOCOMM, Khurshed
Ahmed/RCOM/[protected]@INFOCOMM
Fw: PF

1.PFof SISPL is managed by PF office, Vashi.

2. Identity proof and affidavit is required by PF office Vashi for PF
settlement

3. Affidavit is called in for all cases of PF settlement which is applied
by member after 3 years of leaving service.

4. Pls arrange to forward the documents to the below address to process

khurseed.[protected]@relianceada.com,
ramnik.[protected]@relianceada.com
Fwd: PF

Hi Team;

On Sat I received a letter from synergey infocomm solutions pvt ltd stating
they require any one of the following documents in sr no -1, documents in
sr no-2 is compulsory from Reliance Commnications Ltd, Navi Mumbai :400710

1. copy of pan card/ration card
2.affidavit on Rs.100/-stamp paper duly notarised stating..

I have not worked in any company till today since the date of leaving my
earlier company + due to my persoanl; reasons i was not able to draw my PF
amount ..

My ?? is to you why should I declare this which clearly states that the
company is now in backfoot & it is forcing me to declare the statements & I
am not liable whereas it was the HR management of Reliance House who should
take the responsiblity of PF for those employees who were working between
[protected] under Smart infosolutions & Synergy &

This is a complete violations so that my PF amount is not paid back to me .

Please help me in getting my PF amount

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
From: Partha Somaddar <[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM
Subject: PF
To: sabyasachi.[protected]@relianceada.com, sujay.[protected]@relianceada.com
Cc: khurshed.[protected]@relianceada.com, khurseed.[protected]@relianceada.com

Hi Sujay;

Please let me know whether my PF dox were dispatched or not & what would be
the tentative time to get my money while i was under Smart Info Solutions

partha somaddar

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

D/Sir,

I have resigned from RELIANCE WORLD JAMSHEDPUR. JHARKHAND on November 2nd 2009. I have submitted my PF forms to Mr. Som Mitra ( Ph. no -[protected], [protected])at Kolkata Chowranghee head Office.Till now I have not received my PF amt.
kindly do the needful asap.

NAME - RUPA MANDAL
EMP CODE[protected]
PF NO. - MH/VASHI/118056/182, DL/31881/2455
CONTACT NO . -[protected]/ [protected]
E-mail - rupa.[protected]@gmail.com

Regds,
Rupa Mandal.

I am submitted my PF form on OCT-2009 to my Co (Reliance Communication) they submitted to PF office on Jun -2010 (Vashi office) but still i am not yet received the PF amount last 15days i trying to contact to your office but no body giving me a correct response also no one is picking the calls.
15day back some staff told me the cheque no:889105 is deposited to your account but when i am checked my account there no cheques deposited in my account, today i called to your office some one picked the call & told me wait for 2min i will transfer the call to Cash department but no one is lifting the call upto 18min i am on hold, so kindly help us in this matter asap...
Vasantkumar A Koti
PF No: MH/VASHI/118056/27917
I MR. AFSAR BHURE WORKED AS A SALES EXECUTIVE IN IDBI BANK - BOISAR BRANCH CODE NO. 226.
MY EMP NO. FOS25
MY DST CODE : OBWMUMC319
I JOINED BANK ON 27TH NOV - 2007 AND RESIGN ON 30TH JANUARY - 2009.
I HAD STILL NOT RECEIVED MY IDBI PROVIDENT FUND.AND I HAD SEND MY CANCELED CHEQUE BY COURIER TWO MONTH LATER.
I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS A SOON AS POSSIBLE.
My name is Sk.Abdul Khayyum, am an ex employee of Reliance fresh, My employee ID is 60049496, i resigned from reliance on march10, and applied for PF and i don't received a acknowlegment from my reliance office that my Pf amount is under process and it will get credited in few weeks time but i did not receive my PF amount yet, MY HDFC account number is [protected], this is my salary account while i was working for reliance and the same account numbner was also communicated in the PF form also, please update the status, and please please do the need ful, my all other colleuges have received it, please do the needful sir
asasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
MY BROTHER HAD EXPIRED ON 24TH APRIL 2010. HE IS WORKING IN CROWN RELOCATION -MNC COMPANY SINCE LAST FIVE YEARS & HE IS MARRIED BEFORE TWO YEARS.NOW FOR CLAIM HIS PF AMOUNT MY MOTHER IS MEANS LATE NITIN MOTHER IS THE NOMINEE. NOW WHAT THE COMPANY HR IS TELLING YOU BOTH MOM & DAD OF LATE BROTHER & HIS WIFE HAS TO CALIM & IT WILL GO 50-50 FOR SAME.NOW THE QUERY IS SINCE MARRIED OF MY BROTHER HSI WIFE IS NOT LIVING WITH US & BEFORE ONE YEARS MY BROTHER IS SUFFERING FROM BLOOD CANCER HE IS WITH US & HIS WIFE IS STAYING ALONE OTHER PLACE. NOT EVEN COME TO SEE TO MY BROTHER. & NOW SHE GOT MARRIED TO OTHER PERSON NOW . MY QUESTION IS CAN SHE CLAIM HIS EX-LATE HUSBAND PF, BUT THE NOMINEE IS MOTHER.
my name rajendra jadhav i resign job in 31 may 2010 and my pf still not received shall i come to what is status of my pf NO MH/118078/72 MY mobile no is [protected]

I am Mohammed Sadiq Khan ex employee of Reliance Integrated services Pvt Ltd Bhopal, I worked for the company for 2.5 years and I Resigned from Reliance in June '10 and In Oct '10 I have applied for the PF Withdrawl from that time I have been told that my PF Will get credited to my bank account in next month by the concerned authority of Reliance Office Bhopal. but till date i have not received any credit in my account.Please help me.

Sadiq Khan
Emp Code : 35015452
PF Account No MH/47615/35015452
I don't think this site is useful as I wrote on this site about my PF but it is not yet settled.
I resigned from a company in Aug ’2010, and submitted my PF claim form in Aug’2010.
up to now i am not receive my money
my details are
CHANDRANNA KURUVA

PF NO—MH/VASHI/117722/6

chandranna k

I have resigned from jindal steelway ltd. in sep 2009. I had submitted my PF withdrawl form in the comany on same day at HR department, but till date I have not received my fund.I want to know that what s the couse of deleay at PF office because hr department completed & transfered all pf withdrawl process to pf office.

my name:- mr.mahesh krishna choudhari
My PF number is :– MH/117755/31

i want to get my fund early. Could you please inquirey & revert me and guide me the way to get my fund back as early as possible.

yours faithfully

m.k.choudhari
+[protected]

I, Madan Mohan Maiti, PF No HM/115566/120. I claimed for withdrawal for a long while(on 02.02.2010), but till date nither it has been clear or I received any update from their end. Please help.

M M Maiti
Mail ID : maiti.[protected]@gmail.com
We have resigned from Reliance HR Pvt. Ltd. on 26th august 2010. But till then I could not be informed about the status of that application. So, I request you for immediate issuance of my scheme certificate. My PF A/c code is MH/VASHI/118056/04869
My name is sateesh chanda am an ex employee of Reliance web world Reliance as customer care associet brod band bission in hyderabad, My employee ID is 27612571, i resigned from reliance on Aug09, and applied for PF and i received a acknowlegment from my reliance office that my Pf amount is under process and it will get credited in few weeks time but i did not receive my PF amount yet, regarding this i have sent a letter by Speed post before 45 days, still i did not receive it, MY HDFC account number is [protected], this is my salary account while i was working for reliance and the same account number was also communicated in the PF form, please update the status, and please please do the need ful.i have written 10th letter today...

CODE: MH/VASHI/118056/07933
GROUP NO: V-14

sateesh chanda
I MALEENI SAWANT EX EMPLYOEE OF MIDAS EQUIPMENT MY PF NUMBER IS MH/95012/23 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MYPF ACCOUNT STATUS.
I EX EMPLOYEE OF MIDAS EQUIPMENT MY PF ACCOUNT NO.
MH/95012/23 I WANT TO KNOW MY ACCOUNT STATUS.
I MALEENI SAWANT EMPLOYEE OF MIDAS EQUIPMENT I WANT TO KNOW MY PF A/C NO.MH/95012/23 STATUS AS ON DATE
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066