[Resolved]  Registered Parcel from Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. — Non Receipt of REGISTERED PARCEL

Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi(HEWLETT PACKARD) dispatched a registered parcel from IPHO, NEW DELHI on 18th of december, 2008.
Its going to be a month now and i have not received it yet.
The registration no is 516132.
It was supposed to reach at P.O.-PARBATPUR, PIN-786623, Assam.

KINDLY TRACK TH E PARCEL FOR ME AND MAIL ME ITS WHEREABOUTS AT THE EARLIEST.
Thank you.

Comments

SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICES (P) LTD. NEW DELHI — WRONG GIFTS SENT AFTER 8 MONTHS

Dear Sir.,

I had purchased a laptop from a reputed dealer in chennai for which some online promotion activities were going on. I had duly registered all the details on line to claim my gift and had also sent all the relevant documents and dd against handling charges for the gifts that was mentioned in the web site in the name for M/S SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED MARKETING SERVICE (P) LTD. NEW DELHI and couriered it to the address mentioned on the site which was given as in the online form

HP Redemption Cell
First Floor, A – 2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase – I
New Delhi – 110020

Phone[protected]never any one attended)
Fax[protected]

I had got the confirmation mail stating that they have received all the relevant documents and acknowledge stating that i would be getting my gifts in about 6-8 weeks time. But whereas i got my gifts ony after 7 months after my repeated complaints and mails which they never bothered to respond. I also tried to call them at the nos given but they were never attended by any one. It would just get into voice mail and no response after that.

My complaint is that they had sent my gifts after a very long time i.e., 7 months. They did not send me the correct gift. I had claimed a hp backpack + creative mp3 player with portable spkrs for which they acknowledged. But i recevied wifi music receiver instead of mp3 player with spkrs. Again they would not respond to my mails. I request you to take a strong action for their total negligence and incompetence.
Please check the copy of statement that i had sent to them.

Dear Sir / Madam

This is to inform you that i had sent the claim for hp backpack + creative mp3 player with spks when i registered. I was also acknowledged about the gift that i selected thro email. But unfortunately i have received backpack + wifi music reciever instead of creative mp3 player with spks. Please note that i cannont accept this and make arrangements to send the correct gift that i had claimed for..

Kindly check in to the matter about the wrong delivery of gift and let me know immediately. I can also send you back wifi music receiver thro courier if you want me to .

Other details about my purchase and redemption code are given below..

REDEMPTION CODE : QU8LX1COUG / DD NO : 722327 / SYNDICATE BANK / DT 25.07.2008 DD AMOUNT : RS.1000
PRODUCT MODEL NO : HP PAVILLION DV6704TU
SERIAL NO : CNF80902QL
BILL NAME : VIKRAM
GIFTS CLAIMED : HP BACKPACK + CREATIVE MP3 PLAYER WITH SPKRS

Do check into this and arrange to send the correct gift immediately.

regards
vikram

Do help me to get my gifts correctly.

regards
vikram
i was informed that my parcel has been dispatched on 15th jan 2009 but i have not received it till date plz help me to trace my parcel.
my registered parcel has been dispatched by Integrated Solutions Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi(HEWLETT PACKARD) but i have not received it till now my registration no is CCHSAP185164
it was supposed to reached at following address-

surendra pratap yadav s/o mr. Uday Raj Yadav
vill. & Po. Tilora machhalishahar
dist. jaunpur u.p. 222143
sir, i have purchased compaq presario c795tu model in october 2008 during diwali & there was an offer of a digital camera but i hav'nt recieved that product which was free with this system. please make a clear.
sir, i have purchased compaq CQ 40-145TU series laptop on december 19th 2008 & there was an offer of a digital camera but i hav'nt recieved that product which was free with the laptop. i have send a draft of Rs. 1299 through draft no. 730639 of j&k bank ltd. payable at new delhi . please confirm the status of my delievery..
Dear sir

I procured Compaq Pesario CQ60-104 TU on 05.01.2009 . On this laptop offer was there of DIGITAL CAMERA . I was send all document with DD to you before 20 days ago . Kindly send early as posible .

Manish.S.Singadkar
I had purchased Compaq Presario C786 on 25.12.2008 and despatched the required papers alongwith a cheque of Rs.1499/ = payable at par. My code no is L1RK9PYY97 on 29.12.2008.
Till date I haven't received any response to my application and also I had sent a fax on 20.01.2009 to know the status of my application. Till date no response from the company.
My contact nos are[protected] and[protected]
email: [protected]@gmail.com
Respected Sir,
I have purchased HP Pavilion laptop during the diwali season with an offer of digital camera..I have also sent DD of Rs 990/- .But till date i didnt recieve from the seller(Ram Computers-Kumbakonam, on enquiry at their office we get irresponsible replies which spoils the image of HP company).So i kindly request you to look over it...My contact numbers are [protected] and [protected]...

Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd — Non receipt of Gift

Customers who bought HP products for the past few months are informed about the offer from Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. To claim the offer they were asked to send DD for some specific amount addressing them payable at New Delhi. But there is no response of receipt of gift from them.
Let the customers know the exact time taken by Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd to send the gift. No proper reply and acknowledgement forms bad image on the HP company. we felt like cheaten.
I want know the contact information (Ph no and Email) of Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. Please fwd me ASAP at my mail address; suvra.[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear sir

I procured Compaq Pesario CQ60-104 TU on 19.12.2008 . On this laptop offer was there of DIGITAL CAMERA . I was send all document with DD to you before 30 days ago . Kindly send early as posible .

Best Regard
ajit korde ( [protected])
I too agree. i have sent a DD in Jan 09 and have not recived my product yet .
I have been cheated big time . trhis was really unexpected from a company like this . i belied in the brand name and sent my money . people are so dam carefree about the customer's money . And i guess they are least bothered about thir Goodwill .
I bought HP laptop .
registered for a home Philips theater.
Registration No:NT2W55HOPK .
DD 243828. its been 2 months and i ahve not recieved my product yet .
Hello sir, that’s exactly what I needed. It helps me a lot I really love all what you said in the first and the second paragraph. Thank you! If you don’t mind I would like to add it to my website.
whohalist.com
Dear sir
I procured CQ - 60 104 Tu, from Udaipur on 31st Dec.2008. But i could't get Digital camera which is offered with laptop. I already send DD & other documants necessary for Procedure.
Please raply me on my mail @ status of camera

Sushant
dear sir
i had purchased hp pavilion laptop before 1 month and the offer was available that time
home theatre.and i sent u a draft of Rs 1499/ at 26 feb the sending option was that parcel till 6 weeks
but 4 weeks has completed now. so how much time to need u to send my parcel and pls sir tell me answer of my request on my e mail address or my phone numbers ([protected])

and my draft no is 377392 PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
and my registration no is KQC9LZI7WT.
Sir i am Ninan Varkey purchsed compaq presario 60 Laptop on 28.01.09
and send Rs.1299 as D.D still today i not recevid digilal cam from ur side
on 25 march 2009 i have received an SMS that u send the cam through BLUE DART COURRIORS but till today me not received plese make an enquirey
Please raply me on my mail @ status of camera

sushant
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear sir

I procured Compaq Pesario CQ60-209TV TU on 13.02.2009 . On this laptop offer was there of DIGITAL CAMERA . I was send all document with DD to you before 53 days ago . Kindly send early as posible .

N.JAYAKUMAR