[Resolved]  Rehmat R Khan — to get permission to set solar panel on terrace

dear sir
myself rehmat r khan resident in
flat no.4 bldg no.6 vasant vihar co. op . hsg
p and t colony gandhi nagar dom. east

to submit my complaint that
since last year i can harresed with fluctuation of electricity
so thats y i decide to set solar inverter in my home i also request to society to set a solar panel on terrace
in writing
but there are no reply from sociteys committee member the chairman and secretory of socitey are toldme
oraly that you cant get permission from socitey because
suppose we gave you the permission
other members also ask to permission
if i want to save energy of society than what is wrong
and suppose any other person copying to me there nothing to wrong
and now i want to permission by order with consumer court (consumer court will send order to society)
plz send the same
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use

    Contact Information

    Rehmat R Khan
    File a Complaint