[Resolved]  Relaince mobile connection — My mobile connection and experience with Reliance Communication

My Self Raveendra Poojary as I am the user of the postpaid as well as prepaid mobile service of reliance but sorry to say that I am not happy with the service provided by well reputed company. Though having good credit history as well as long relationship with you from last 4 year am facing the issue with the service
I wish to bring this whole experience to your notice, with the intention of not just highlighting the problems that I went through, but
More importantly the pathetic method in which the whole matter has been handled post realization of the ‘bungling’ if I might say so.
In our whole family we have 9 connections of reliance mobile in which one is postpaid and others were prepaid connections.
I spoke to reliance customer care several times wasting 1 to 2 hours everyday. Many executives helping by taking complaints and some others banging my call without my permission. I am not only called to customer care, I have visited many times to reliance web world to solve the same issue, every time I am getting a blank reply. I even tried to contact Nodal officer Mr. Narendra Raheja but his number is always either switched off or not reachable.As of now i have registered many complaints from customer care and reliance web world after repeatedly calling to customer care and speaking with customer care executives and Floor managers. Some compliant numbers are 94377128, 93643262 and 89202990.But complaints are getting closed before TAT by Technical officers as usual copying and pasting the comment as “query has been resolved “.And even they not even tried to contact the customer and asking the whole issue
Kindly note – in the absence of any such communication, the ‘process’ has already failed in its primary objective of Acknowledging a ‘customer’. It only gets worse, when the customer happens to be a ‘King of Market’ – which perhaps Reliance Does not bother to check – as is evident from my personal experience.
In my subsequent follow-ups with Reliance customer care on the same, I was given assurances that same issue would resolve very soon. There were again subsequent follow-ups where it was met with similar replies.
Perhaps Reliance Communication wants to keep everything ‘strictly verbal’ as it is not in their interest to put any lapses on their part on record.
So i am waiting to see the soultion.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Relaince mobile connection — Unregister any service packs

My complaint is relating to the numerous calls and messages I get during odd hours of the day and night as well from reliance mobile services, Hello tunes etc. I would LIke to unregister or whatever I can do to stop all these calls and messages. My mobile number is[protected]. kindly take necessary actions. Thankyou.